[APP][Pro] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️

Ok. Thnx for clarifying.

Though, still the issue with “teruglevering” values not read by the app, while the P1 meter shows them correctly in the Homewizard app.

Press diagnostics button in my app settings page maybe some error kicks in.

73a1513f-61b6-42da-af1f-13c01e5c2c63

Ok no errors…

What does P1 give as output (can sent me a PM)

http://192.168.2.28/api/v1/data

Test/beta: v3.1.2

• Pre FW 4.x fix for T1 & T2 Export meter values
2 Likes

Confirmed fix, pushed to Athom for review/approval. (Approved Live)

Thnx again for the quick response and support.
Test version indeed solves the issue.

Athom pushed it to Live/stable channel so thx all. :+1:t2:

Anyone pls ?

Not sure if this is the correct forum?
My P1 meter logs the cumulative gas usage.
Is it possible to see gas usage per day preferably in homey insight.
I can export data and do this manually. However, direct availability would be nice.

Use the Power by the Hour app for that.

I do it like this:

I have two number variables.GasVerbruikTotaal (Total gas usage) and GasVerbruik-Vandaag (Today’s usage). At the end of the day I subtract the current gas (total) consumption from the gas consumption of the previous day. Leaving just the amount you’ve consumed that day. After that (10 seconds) I reset the “GasVerbruikTotaal” with the current value so I can use that the next day to calculate the day consumption.

Note: Of course you can only calculate the day consumption at the end of the day, so the graph lags one day behind. (25dec is actually 24dec)

1 Like

Hi @Jeroen_Tebbens ,

Somehow my total gas consumption got stuck on an insane amount:

A couple of day’s ago the gas consumption suddenly jumped from 375 m3 to 10128 m3 inside the app. And got stuck in that position. As far as I know I didn’t start a large Steel furnace factory. :rofl:

According to the app the last gas update was 10 day’s ago, but all the other information (electricity) is a couple seconds ago. In the Homewizard “energy” app it shows the correct value (425 m3).

I tried:
-Restarting the Homewizard app
-Restarting Homey
-unplugging and plugging-in the homewizard dongle

Still the same problem.

Any idea?

Yup sounds like you had another gas meter before and due to the new firmware of the P1 the old gasmeter got assigned back to the datapoint I pull.
Means your energy transporter responsible for your “slimme meter” didnt remove the old one.

Yes, about 5 months ago they replaced the gas meter (and electricity meter) over here. But after reinstalling the Homewizard sensor everything worked fine until 10 day’s ago. For my understanding, you are saying that a new firmware on the Homewizard sensor messed with the data the homey app pull’s?
What can I do to resolve this issue?

Call those gas meter guys (Stedin, Enexis, Liander, etc.) to remove your old gas meter from your slimme meter registration. The P1 dongle will then report the correct one back via the Local API.

Called Liander. After waiting 25 minutes to get someone on the line and I discussed the problem. He took note, and put me on hold to discuss the issue with a colleague… After another 25 of waiting the connection got disconnected :smiling_face_with_tear:
Anyway, I hope they could remove the old registration. :sweat_smile:
If not, would completely removing the app and reinstalling it fix the problem?

Nope it will not fix that problem. Its in the slimme meter.
Else I must spend extra time to parse the external section the firmware has added but I lack time atm. Wife is recovering from a mild concussion so my “free” time to code is very slim as I have to run the family atm.

Ah okay. Looks like downgrading the Homewizard firmware isn’t possible either. Anyway, thank you for the time explaining, and hope your wife recovers fully. :sunflower:

Thx.

This in the dutch section of this forum is exact same issue so read up:

1 Like