[APP][Pro] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️

Test/beta

v3.1.3

• Voltage support for P1 Dongle with 3 phase connection (1 phase does not have voltage datapoint in firmware sadly)
  • Rollback Homewizard preset code as getting undefined errors
1 Like

@Jeroen_Tebbens how do you know when you have an 3 phase or 1 phase connection? I see my 3 phases in my Homewizzard Homey app and the amps of phase 1. but not voltage.

I’m on V3.1.3 homey app and P1 firmware 4.14

I see the problem, capability check I do is on an existing value so its skipping the voltage meters. Will change thatvin the next version.

1 Like

Great, Thank you! And maybe if we can see the amp of the first phase, are they also available for the other 2?

Same issue, sorry but I own a Phase 1 type energy connection so I don’t see this during my smoke testing when I run this beta version. I am just a volunteer trying my best and yes I make mistakes and can’t please everyone everyday every minute.

1 Like

Sorry if my question/answer looked mean or something, I know you are doing you’re best and thats fantastic and we are very happy with all the updates and the work you do!! :raised_hands:

Just asking in the hope to help and make the app even better.

I know Robin, but sometimes we “developers” need to remind people its a “hobby” and try our best and not always find a fix or solution that people like in a timely and fashionable way.

Thanks for your donation via paypal :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Beta / Test

• Bug fix voltage for P1 (3phase)
  • 3 decimal support for KwH (User request)

Thanks, @Jeroen_Tebbens, seems to work well here.
Is there a way to hide the Amp phases that aren’t used and give no value?

They should be removed by the code, weird. I dont have them. I will check

1 Like

Try v3.1.5 @Henk_Renting

2 Likes

Thank you for updating so fast :clap: everything works great only the voltage value fase 3 is not reporting.

Yeah I see a typo in my code.

1 Like

Yep, working! Thx @Jeroen_Tebbens!

1 Like

Fixed

Works great Jeroen! Thank you :+1:

Pending certification for stable with Athom.

1 Like

@Eddy_Krikke thanks for your donation. :blush:

@Jeroen_Tebbens, is it possible to also provide the data of the P1 meter for the power that you deliver back to the power grid on a hour/daily/monthly/year base? I see in the output from the API only totals like “total_power_export” in the app from HomeWizard (energy) you have this possibility to see even without the extra subscription. In the other Homey app “Power by the Hour” there are also no summaries for the power your provided back to the power grid with this P1 meter, like you have with the power that you use. Hopefully there’s something for this via Homey and your app otherwise I need to use the Energy app from HomeWizard next to Homey to get this inside views.

1 Like

I second this. Now I export it to Sheets and caluculate it there