[APP][Pro] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️

I understand the question/request. It’s software so it is possible but require time to implement as I have to add code for hourly, monthly, yearly tracking and add the separate meters to cover that.

3 Likes

Hi Jeroen,

I have brought a second hand HomeWizard 1 fase din rail module. It works great and all is coming into Homey.

My problem is that I can’t erase the old total Kwh numbers in the module. That is not possible to do.
Is it possible to put it to zero in the HomeWizard app in Homey and start counting from there?

Thx!

Eeeeeeh not really atm. That means there needs to be offset parameters to be added (negative) to compensate the starting point. :thinking:

Yes, that would be a solution!
Please let it go through your mind and maybe someday you can build it.
Thx!

Please drop that request in my github repository as enhancement request. The use case makes sense but it only affects those that buy 2nd hand devices like that. I also recall Homewizard has something as resetting numbers in those devices listed in their list (but when……no clue).

My development time is a bit limited and cant test either as I dont have the SDM230 myself.

2 Likes

Thanks for your donation Gerard Laheij :grinning:

@Jeroen_Tebbens Do you think it will be possible to switch out the thermometer icon for this new one? :see_no_evil:

I used the wrong perspective in my earlier version, and I can’t unsee it now. :sweat_smile:

This updated one has the same angles as all the other Homey device icons.

https://basvanderploeg.nl/uploads/thermometer.svg

1 Like

Lol, sure :joy:

2 Likes

Hello, I hope it is allowed to ask my question here. I am thinking of setting up an energysystem. First things is easy installing. Just did that with the HomeWizard wifi kWh meters. What a relief! Downsite is that they only function when internet is up, off line is nothing working. My Domoticz system is working on my own network…Homey Pro has that opportunity also, I like that. But what if Homewizard is integrated into Homey? Is this still alive when internet is dead? Cant find anything on that matter but for me that is important. I am no programmer so I really like Homewizard and I really like the off line Homey.

Homewizard for Homey uses the local api hence it doesnt require internet to read the P1, kwh or sockets. The only moment it needs internet is when you toggle the local api to able to add/pair the device to Homey which is a one time thing.

2 Likes

Thanks, good news. The bad news is, Homewizard app is only working on Pro. No way to work around that for the free Homey? Just to see and try a little.

Free homey is internet (cloud) so I don’t understand why you ask bassed on your previous question. Homewizard local api must have access to local wifi which is denied for the Homey bridge.

1 Like

Looking good, the Pro. But it isnt available yet? Where to buy?
Thanks.

Beta/test:

v3.1.7

• Added custom import and export energy usage meters for improved tracking energy
  • Updated icon for thermometer (credits to @basvanderploeg)
  • 3 decimals for gasmeter

Note on the new meters.
You can now create a virtual device (sensor - energy meter) and “copy” the value (import or export energy) and then create a PBTH device to track it.

Hint:

And then create a PBTH of this virtual device

Same for export (solar)

Then create a “netto” virt device (sensor - energy meter)
And add a flow with this calculation of the PBTH sub meters for “day” kwh.

Netto calculation usage = kwh this day (import) + (solar day kwh - kwh this (exported) )
The export kwh from PBTH doesnt include the instant used energy from your solar panel generated energy hence you need to deduct that from the overall solar panel generated kwh.

4 Likes

Just a short quick question. I am aware of the 10 seconds sampling rate/delay thing. This is true for the P1 meter, but is it also true for the 3-phase SDM630?

Yes

v3.1.7 live

v3.2.0 beta/test → Heatlink improvement

Hi,
Is it possible to import a water detector connected to the old HomeWizzard into Homey?
THX!

Leak sensor is already supported via the Homewizard main unit.