[APP][Pro] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️

No got it.

Can you perhaps PM me your http://192.168.5.10/api/v1/data
output so I have a look tomorrow when I have more time?

Also restart the Homewizard on Homey app.
I know there will be a new firmware for P1 maybe in-between-upgrade is the problem.

New to this forum. Can’t find the PM button :confused:

Restarting the app.

Click on my avatar(photo) and then message.

Weird stuff, it doesn’t show up anywhere. I checked my profile settings also if I need to enable this, but can’t find an option for it. Tried on my laptop now, but no PM button.

Can you send me a PM, so I can reply?

It seems like the “Totaal T2 teruglevering” is not used at the calculation.

The payload I got in a PM didn’t had the T2 Import/export details.
I think this is related to the new firmware that is about to be rolled out in batches.
I recall T2 being the “normal” tariff and as it was detected this weekend which is T1 it didnt get any new data. I need a new output in the T2 period (now as we start monday with no “dal” active) to see if T2 shows up. Then I can raise my concern with Homewizard support team.

I got a security warning because I posted to much on my first day… :confused: Registered a second account so I can update you guys why I didn’t respond anymore (from now on it’s only 9 hours…);

Schermafbeelding 2023-01-09 om 08.47.03

Else drop it on the github page. I need a “now” capture of that same v1/data output of your p1

This is “now”;

screen2

Or do you mean something else?

Ok hoped it would show T2 data now as that is “normal/peak” energy consumption but still nothing. I need the T2 data else I cant calculate the aggregate meter.

Can you check your Homewizard Energy app and share me which firmware the P1 has?

4.14 it says.

I got the same but due to I got my P1 in beta test firmware updates.
Let me ask my contact at Homewizard.

2 Likes

I contacted HomeWizard, Jeroen. I’m still not able to respond to your DM due to time restrictions new account.

Sorry cant control that as I am not a moderator. As long as you raised that support request and used the comments I gave you in DM then we have to wait for that.

Yep, based on your reference info, I contacted HW. When I get a respond, I will let you guys know. Hopefully this account will not restricted also “due to my enthusiasm”…

Please share me what you get from this url as I got the strange feeling we are messing things up here;
I think the other ip is your solar kwh device tracking, hence the numbers are close to your export values.

http://192.168.5.11:80/api/v1

You are correct! Didn’t notice myself either. The *.10 is an Energy Socket. My P1 is indeed “DHCPed” on *.11

screen3

So there is data instead of the “0”…

I’m still not able to reply with my primary account, I saw a moderator has lifted my account to “basic”, but still a time-limit notice (3 hours as of now). That was also the reason I couldn’t PM you because you need to be “basic” at least :slight_smile:

Ok and what does the aggregate meter show now as you have restarted both P1 and Homewizard/Homey last night?

screen4

Still the same. Also rebooted the Homey itself, but no difference. The math doesn’t add up.

I also deleted the P1 meter and added it again to the Homey. Didn’t made any difference.