[APP][Pro] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️

Can realtime gas use be added tot the app? I want to use gas use as trigger for starting the flow.

Sorry english section here. If Homewizard extends their API sure I will but honestly doubt as the gas unit only updates once every hour if I am correct. These units are not powered and run on a battery.

Guessing you don’t return energy (solar panels) back to the grid hence these values are 0 and I hide them when they are less than 1Kwh.

Normaly if you add T1 total +T2 total then you have Totaal verbruik kWh.
And with solar panels then also - T1 teruglevering - T2 teruglevering levering.
With @Frank his measuring then there is 20kWh missing.
Or am I wrong?
Has nothing to do with Homewizard.

Could you share your raw local api values so I can verify?

I saw that the gas is not realtime. Thanks, we’ll wait for an API update;-)

Sure and thanks for the great work - and support - so far.

{"smr_version":50,"meter_model":"ISKRA 2M550E-1013","wifi_ssid":"****","wifi_strength":86,"total_power_import_t1_kwh":2659.26,"total_power_import_t2_kwh":2540.216,"total_power_export_t1_kwh":10.072,"total_power_export_t2_kwh":20.117,"active_power_w":-2710,"active_power_l1_w":-2709,"active_power_l2_w":null,"active_power_l3_w":null,"total_gas_m3":2084.28,"gas_timestamp":220910143502}

I’ve been running the P1 for months now but started returning energy since wednesday, when my converter was installed.

Edit: [Solved] while pasting the above JSON I saw new keys and values. Those weren’t there when I reported the issue. Also, the ‘teruglevering-sensors > 1kWh’ are now available in the Homey Homewizard app. So, works as designed. Perhaps one needs to exert a little more patience in this case.

1 Like

Good to hear!

Hi Jeroen,
thx for all the good work!
I’m considering to buy the watermeter; I want to start flows upon water usage; is the update rate fast enough to detect a waterflow within seconds or is it like the gasmeter which updates only on once in a time period, causing detection delays of minutes?
gr. Bram

Honestly havent tested that in detail. Homey polls every 10seconds via its API so depends on the Homewizard watermeter itself.

EDIT: its less than a minute till it sees water used l/min

Thx Jeroen!

@Bram_Huijsmans For me the water sensor triggers very fast!
I use it to set the screensaver on Homey to a blue animation

2 Likes

v2.1.34 (test/beta)

• Energylink S1 & S2 support electric cars
  • Wifi strength signal value added to Energy Sockets (user request)
1 Like

You give them a finger and they ask for your whole hand :wink:. Hi @Jeroen_Tebbens , That RSSI is a nice addition, that asks for more. Hopefully it is possible to also apply this to the P1 and water meter and kWh meters. thanks in advance

Yes planning to. Socket was easy test, will apply it to the others next week.

Absolutely great, thank you in advance :beers:

Thx for your donation! :grinning:

v2.1.35 (test/beta)

• Updated wifi ssid logo, p1, watermeter, sdm230/sdm630 wifi strength signal support
1 Like

@Jeroen_Tebbens Here’s a screenshot of the app AVD from @Arie_J_Godschalk It shows some of my HomeWizard devices so that I have an overview of the RSSI and an average. I still need to fine-tune this a bit, but it’s a start.
Both thanks

Ah ok, didnt know that app yet. The wifi strenght is a % and not a noise number (goes negative). Homewizard API has strenght in % where 100% is perfect signal of course. :sweat_smile: