[APP][Pro] Homewizard πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ

Thx for your confirmation

1 Like

Can we extend our HomeWizard collection in the near future; @Jeroen_Tebbens? :wink:

I’d be happy to contribute some so you can buy one…
Anyone else too perhaps?

I just saw the mail from Homewizard about the watermeter. Looks promising. I was wondering if the Homewizard app was going to support it. But of course @Jeroen_Tebbens needs to have one. What amount euro are you thinking of to contribute?

Oooooh yes! I was hoping this module would come. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Of course I will add it

2 Likes

Only then will we add it to our collection of course, @Jeroen_Tebbens ! :slight_smile:
I just contributed to buying a test device. Hope many community members here follow!

1 Like

Thank you again Henk :+1:t2:

1 Like

Still have to wait till mid August I see, but sure I definitely will add support it.

Made a small donation to @Jeroen_Tebbens.
I have ordered myself also a watermeter.
And now we have to wait till August.

Thanks guys, very appreciated :heart:
I’ll at least start some skeleton code for that module.
Also need to prep the icons for it.

1 Like

I am ready when they start shipping it. :joy:

6 Likes

Wow, you are fast as lightning!
Big thumbs up! :+1:t2::smiley:

Donation on the way, have a nice beer on it.
:beers:

Thank you Ton, I will :beers:

Test:

v2.1.27

• Homewizard Energy - Watermeter support (Device must be USB powered and LOCAL API ENABLED)
  • Dropped AbortController implementation (prone to memory issues)
  • Temporary disabled tcp precheck for Homewizard Legacy connectivity)
  • Replaced node-fetch library with axios as its has easier timeout handling for Homewizard Legacy devices
1 Like

Read yourself @RoyWissenburg :

https://homewizard-energy-api.readthedocs.io/getting-started.html

Jeroen, I bought the P1 wifi dongle 2 weeks ago. I could connect it and it worked for a week, then I got red explanation mark
With the energy app on my android, it is still accesable. I deleted the device in homey, but could not add it again, only when I did a full reset of device. That was last week, now after another week, same issue?

Seems like your p1 dongle changes ip, maybe force a static one in your fritzbox?

I have had similar issue as @Paul_Pleumeekers . After system update the dongle was not recognized. I solved it by forcing P1 dongle to reboot, unplugged and plugged again. It has happened two times the last weeks after Homey updates.
My dongle has static ip.

Morgan, how do you force P1 dongle to reboot, I unplug and plugged in again but that did not work?