[SOLVED] Servers / service / connection down? March 11 @ 04:11AM CET

@WimVreugdenhil I use the v6.x app, and push works

Thanks. I will report it.

I don’t knowing if it is related or not but, since the homey server issues started I have multiple flows that turn off by them self, because they are used to much.
Haven’t made any new flows or changed anything. In can switch the flows back on but within a couple of minutes they turn of again. Also every time different flows stop. I have already rebooted the system. I have a homey pro 23

Same shit here this morning.

I was suspicious because yesterday i did a full reinstall (suggested by support) to resolve my zigbee issues.

Then after it worked for a while my homey went offline. Had to hardware reset.

That is why this morning i thought same thing happened, but could not get it to work :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

They forked up so bigtime now, they are in the news

Could this be regional? Asking because I have had no issues
Edit: Having read the blog post, not regional. As far as I know mine has not had any issue though. WIfe at home today so if there was a problem then the WAF would have plummeted

It’s possible when you’ve had an active app screen during the outage, the authentication check is inactive.

The problem with what happened, is that the first step in troubleshooting is to power cycle device. Doing so, for many, stopped Homey Pro from being able to run flows. That’s what happened to me, until it came back. I use Google voice to activate many of my flows, but I’m curious, that next time have this issue, if having a button to activate those flows that I use all the time. I was thinking of getting a button to use as a toggle switch anyways.

Spoke too soon. Thought I’d let things calm down over night. Can’t login via the iPhone App or via the Web now. What do we do? Sit and wait?

Remove the Homey app, reboot iPhone, install app again.
This should solve it, according to several similar posts

1 Like

Hi, I thought you wrote to quit the forum the other day :blush:

For many
Hmmm, bold statement. You are, to me, the first one stating the flows stopped running.

Flows themselves have not much to do with network or authentication issues.
All programmered flows should just work.
Only cloud dependent flow cards didn’t work most probably.
And, starting flows by using the cloud (google home) wasn’t possible.

With a major problem regarding Homey Pro being down, and status not being updated or communication from Homey, there was only one source to get information. And if you looked in the beginning, many people said restarting their Homey Pro caused it to stop working, hence, my statement. With the passive aggressiveness coming from some people on here, I am most likely leaving. So much for “community.”

1 Like

Thanks Peter. I deleted the app on the iPhone and reinstalled. That worked. I’m back in again.

Poor communication from Athom. Seriously now looking at Home Assistant

On what please ? Obviously you are facing a bug…as we shared above, Athom is looking on it - the best what you can do, is to contact their support, share version, screenshots of errors etc. so they can replicate that and fix.

Cloud version as well ? If so, I wonder who will talk to you in case of outages :wink:
Naturally, we are not comparing apple with apples here.

2 Likes

Nabu Casa, which is the company providing the completely optional cloud services, that are not used in any way when you access Home Assistant locally.

3 Likes

I’m getting very frustrated here. No official information on homey.app, same situation - Homey app has no contact with Homey anymore.

It seems to be up and running again at least, as I noticed a flow did react this morning. But I can’t log on and control from my phone.

Edit

I have was now able to reach it via web.
But app functionality is still not working.

1 Like

Uninstall then reinstall the app.

1 Like

Thx. I’ll try.

I have automatic updates, but for some reason it hadn’t pulled the latest.
Worked now with 8.0.2.

Hello, seems the location function is disabled since I reinstalled the app. Do you encounter similar issue? Any hint? Thanks.

Please contact Athom about that, sounds like a bug in the app.