[SOLVED] Servers / service / connection down? March 11 @ 04:11AM CET

Everything seems to be working here…

I had the same issues today, no connection to Homey via APP and also WEB-APP. But all my flows was working correct.

Now i can reach my Homey with the WEB-APP but not with my IOS-APP, also after i try a restart. Seems that there is still a small issue somewhere!

–Homey Pro 2023
–Cloud
–Homey Bridge

For webhooks using the Athom cloud that is
Local webhooks worked OK here.

1 Like

Nothing working here. Tried restarting Homey Pro 2023 to be absolutely sure, but no contact.
It sucks, as I have temperature checks to make sure some storage rooms are frost-proof etc, and unfortunately this day I didn’t get any warnings on how low the temperatures were.

I don’t like this, because this is the whole reason why I moved from 2016 to 2023, wanting everything local, stable and on both Wifi and ethernet etc. I have redundant Internet connection, multiple UPS’s etc - and then the whole service just dies like that?

Not good.

1 Like

Did you restart the Homey cloud instance

and the bridge already?

Else, re-pairing the zigbee (I guess) sensor(s), without removing them prior to that, might solve it

1 Like

This is probably just Homey’s unstable Zigbee.

2 Likes

By push messages probably?
Ahhhh, you forgot to ‘double’ the warning system as well! Lesson learned :blush: You can use this app for instance:

my 2 cents: I would never trust Homey for critical stuff like possible frost situations. Neither as ‘alarm system’ or master contoller to my heating system (also because of possible frost situations)
It’s designed to do non-critical stuff, like switching on your kitchen lights automatically. (a bit charged, but you get my point probably)

1 Like

So couldn’t log in since 4pm Australia Sydney time. Lucky I checked this tonight.

I rebooted my Homey and the CPU was >150% which was worrying. Like this for about 15 minutes.

I couldn’t login through App but could through Web interface - hence where I could see the CPU. I wondered if it had done an OS update.

I’ve unplugged it for now, and will retry in the morning.

restart Homey and try to pair in Home app Homey again (without removing it)

Can you elaborate ? No contact? So Android app do not work, Web app do not work, which error you get ?

Does Homey Account work for you ? Can you login or re-login ?

If those are Zigbee sensors, it has nothing to do with prior outage - please ask in the relevant thread of given app

Update! After an Log-Off and Login again it works!

Holen Sie sich Outlook für iOS

Account works, i can Login! Also i can reach my Homey via Web-Browser also via IPhone Safari-Browser Bit still can not reach Homey with the App. I am loggen in but no contact to Homey

Holen Sie sich Outlook für iOS

Hi all, try logout and login again in APP, it worked for me, BUT My presence is not working, so I am home, but actually I am not :frowning:

How did you manage to log out without having access to the app? On my side, it is looping and not providing me the option to disconnect. Thanks.

I was able to reach, My Account and there is Logout

Here the same. I removed the app (iOS) and reinstalled it.

This is just crap. Works from some browser, the app just shows a spinning ball and loops around acting crazy.

I’ll throw my Homey 2023 to hell after this, just not acceptable.

Clear the data of the app or reinstall it?

Indeed, this works, thanks!

Next issue: the pushmessages in the Homey app (version 8.0.1.1447) don’t work and i don’t see an option to enable receiving messages, not in the app nor in the iOS-settings. What am i missing?

Report this to Athom, because it’s a bug. To send push notifications, your phone has to provide a unique token to the Homey app. The app needs to pass this token to Athom’s push notification servers, so they know that when your Homey wants to send a push notification, they need to use your specific token.

My guess is that when the app is uninstalled and then installed again, a new token is generated but the Athom servers aren’t being updated, so they are using an outdated token.