Place for App Translations to German Language

Hey Devs,
in this threat we can upload your en.json or just Questions for translating your sentences in the german language. I will help translating an opened a threat with link here in the german subforum.

So i hope ther will be some germans (perhaps @CyberSponk, @Friedi, @undertaker etc :wink: ) who can hepl too.

@Rocodamelshekima could you please edit this posting and perhaps pin it if i forgot something? thx

Edit:

Perhaps it would be great if a user is willing to translate a file that all other then don’t.
and only when it is necessary to have another translator for this file the developer has to ask again.

also the developer has to report here if the translation is finished so i can take it to the following list of apps that support german.

Apps that are already translated to german

9 Likes

@Dijker already translated https://github.com/bvdbos/com.sasteren.radio/tree/master/locales for me but there’s also text in the app.json of (every?) app:
https://github.com/bvdbos/com.sasteren.radio/blob/master/app.json

My other (small) apps are:

If someone would be so kind to reply with the german translation or create a PR then :heart:

2 Likes

@tino and i would do the translations. If you please mail me what we have to translate/edit then we both take the translations 50/50

There’s text in two places, in app.json and in the locales-folder. Maybe even in the pair-view (not for my apps) but I don’t know if we can translate those already?

Okay @tino and i will try to get it. Tell us if we did it right then

1 Like

Please please take the time to understand github. Then we can create a PR. Dont Copy and Paste Files around here in the Forum.

we can’t post files here :wink:
so we mail or we make a pullrequest. so don’t worry :wink:

I will translate the app.json of your radio app as soon as possible too.

2 Likes

Lifx und huffpost news are ready, too! I did a pull request for both apps.

2 Likes

And a(nother) big one: the Xiaomi / Aqara Zigbee app:

4 Likes

Added to the list :wink:

If anyone could do the Kodi app, that would be awesome :slight_smile:. Danke schön!

1 Like

hey marvin,
i wrote your wish to my german friends. i hope they wil react here as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

Hi Marvin,

I can Help locales HomeyKodi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If there is someone willing to translate

Darksky already has some german translations but don’t know for sure they are correct. They seem legit to me :wink:

@Friedi ^^ :wink:

Well, the other ones doesn’t have anything in the en.
I’d do all of them if you provide the files to me.

The existing one is correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll send you an PM this evening

2 Likes