[APP] Aqara & Xiaomi Smart Home - A different kind of Smart Home solution (Zigbee App)

Does that app work with Homey v2 ? I just installed it and when trying to add any device, all are marked with red exclamation mark.

Yes, it works 100% with Homey v2.

Please check what the error message is by clicking on the exclamation mark.

It could be that the loading after the upgrade takes longer so that Homey did not complete initialization of all functions (Zigbee) and apps.

Nothing happens when I click on the exclamation mark. I was trying to add a new device, then all Xiaomi devices appeared and when clicking on the model I have, nothing happens. I restarted Homey with no change at all.

I just noticed the exclamation mark under Zigbee status. When it was trying to check that - Unknown error occurred - message appeared. This is a brand new device that has been replaced for the faulty one. It hasn’t been a single week without an issue with that device. Just started regretting I bought that.

What does the Zigbee status show on:
https://developer.athom.com/tools/zigbee

I’ve just uploaded the next update of the app with German language support to the app store.
Waiting for Athom’s approval.

@TedTolboom

After having updated to v2.x (I am now on the latest experimental = v2.05-rc2) I am having some issues with my Xiaomi Aqara devices.

I use the wireless square buttons (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x press, ID=24321) to control curtain controllers (ID=514). That has worked great on v1.5.x and in the beginning of my v2 experience, they worked flawlessly too. Good job Ted!

In my bedroom I have a switch to control the lights (1x press) and the curtains (2x press). The lights work great and immediately with 1x press, the 2x press doesn’t work.
Weird; the switch interacts with Homey, but the 2x press is a problem.

To make things even more peculiar…In my kitchen 1x press closes the curtain; that now only works after 3 or 4 attempts.

So, it’s not a case of 1x working and 2x being buggy…

In my living room, 2 meters away from Homey, the switch to control the curtain with 1x press does nothing at all.

Is it a problem with the curtain controllers? Flows controlling them, work OK.

What could be the problem? Better still; a solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if its because the updated mesh driver in this version but I seems that my Aqara devices are more stable know. Before the motion sensors kept losing their connection and I needed to reboot Homey or remove/add the devices again. Thanks for your efforts, cheers!

Hi All,

I have received my double wireless switches (WXKG02LM) and I am struggling to get them to work properly. I have added them to Homey and they are visible, but the functionality that I can see and select in Homey Flow is very limited. I looked all through the forum but with no success.

Basically I can only use “When a button has been pressed” and then an action to turn on the lights that I want.

• How do I distinguish between the left and right button?
  • Is it possible to use one of the buttons as a dimmer when it is kept being pressed down?

Thanks for any help!

Hi Roy. Yes I did, but from what understaand this functionality should be possible. ID is b286.acn01 --> 1x, 2x an long press should be available.

@DeweyG try the “a scene has been activated” trigger card. Which provides options which button and which scene.

The “a button has been pressed” card will give the info through tokens.

oh yeah, found it. Thanks.

I tried to include a Xiaomi door sensor (MCCGQ01LM) but it failed. Homey seems to find the device and starts including (8/8), but then fails to add the device… same goes for the other one I bought.

Which gives (clusters 8/8)

And after that, inmediately: invalid

Any ideas?

Hoe many times did you tried to pair? If I remember correctly, I got those messages as well not long time ago, but paired after some retries.

How many Zigbee devices do you have?

I think several times. Even resetted my Zigbee network… is it normal it needs several attempts?

I have two of them.

I am. I am capable of downloading 8/8 clusters, but after that, it just kicks me out…

@Joep_Vullings it took me a while to find my (only) Xiaomi Door sensor…

I tried to reproduce this error, with this sensor, but the sensor includes normally; I don’t get the same error message. So I’m not able to reproduce this error.

Are you able to include other Zigbee devices?

I also don’t recognize the error message mentioned. I’ll ask Athom again if they know where this error is originating from.

In parallel, I would recommend to create a support ticket at Athom.

I sent a report to athom regarding this problem.

I tried to pair my other (identical) sensor but it had the same issue.

Please can you help me, if I make a scene I have only the option one click I don’t see any other options. Is there something I do wrong here?