Place for App Translations to German Language

It would be great if I could have some help translating the <group> app to German.

Unfortunately due to the nature of the app, there is quite a lot to be translated, but i’ve dont what I can.

Categories :

Capabilities :

Methods :

Pairing :

Settings :

General :

Default :
This one isn’t as clear, So I have pulled out the items below

"label": {
    "en": "About",
    "nl": "Over"
}
    "en": "Category",
    "nl": "Categorie"
}
    "en": "Capabilities",
    "nl": "Opties"
}
    "en": "Devices",
    "nl": "Apparaten"
}
"hint": {
    "en": "To change which devices are with in a group, please go to the Homey settings page and click on More -> Settings -> group",
    "nl": "Om te wijzigen welke apparaten in een groep zitten, ga naar de pagina Homey-instellingen en klik op Meer -> Instellingen -> groep"
}
    "en": "Version",
    "nl": "versie"
}
    "en": "The version of the device internal driver, generally the version it was added as.",
    "nl": "De versie van het interne stuurprogramma van het apparaat, meestal de versie waaraan het is toegevoegd."
}
    "en": "Other",
    "nl": "Anders"
}
    "en": "Your Notes",
    "nl": "Notities"
 }
    "en": "Enter any thoughts or notes you may have regarding this group.",
    "nl": "Voer hier alle gedachten of opmerkingen in die je hebt over deze groep."
}

If anyone wants to double check the NL translations for me that would be appreciated, some of it was translated kindly by @anon2681894 but some was also from google :see_no_evil: and some was never completed.

And another “German” app update.

Great collaboration guys!

1 Like

Hey @Jamie,

i will translate your files as good as i can.
If i have questions i will send you a mail.

so long!

1 Like

Could anyone translate Netgear app:

There are two files that contain text for translation:

and

i’ll kick my german buddies

I’ll take it over :+1:

2 Likes

It is done.
I sent it via PM. If something’s missing please let me know.

Please let us know when pushed to app store.

1 Like

great Job @Friedi!

Super @Friedi ! I’m implementing the translation now. I will upload to the appstore this weekend. Now all you need is a netgear router to test it in German :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Friedi I updated the several apps with your translations. I will update the store later

1 Like

No way. I have Unifi :sunglasses:

We make a successful go live for the German Homey :+1:

1 Like

2 Likes

Another request; translation of Send SMS: https://apps.athom.com/app/com.gruijter.sms

Just two small files to translate:

Thx in advance!

1 Like

^^ @Tino ?

Übernehme ich :raising_hand_man:t3:

@Gruijter i will translate it for you :raising_hand_man:t3:

2 Likes

Hey, Thanks so far for all the help, just looking for a couple of quick translations which I missed. (sorry).

Makes it possible to group devices allowing control and reporting of all devices within a group.

And confirmation that “virtual” as in “a virtual device” is the word “virtuell”.

Thanks

@Jamie
Translation suggest:
Macht die Gruppierung von Geräten möglich, erlaubt es einer Gruppe von Geräten ihren Status zu reporten und gleichzeitig eingestellt zu werden

“virtuell” fits

2 Likes

thank you @carp3-noctem for your help

1 Like

For all Developers, if you like to add a Language Flag to the Translator’s name, you can use:

There is a copy Button and then just paste it in the
"name": "🇩🇪 - Name of Translator"

This will bring the Flag to the App store in front of the Name of the Contributor!

Was discussed / approved from athom in the slack developer channel!

2 Likes

Send SMS ist nun auch in deutsch übersetzt. Pull request ist erfolgt

1 Like