Lux sensor with continuous reporting

Hi at all,
I just bought three of these sensors to close my blinds when the sun is too shiny(?) but I can’t get them connected to homey…
Does someone know how to connect them?

Mit nettem Gruss
Rüdiger

Are the sensors supported by the Xiaomi app?

just deactivate flow when triggered, and vice versa

You mean the mi light sensor?
Just install the aqara app on homey and select the device you want to add, follow the instructions, it should work after that…

I did so and pressed the little button several times. 3 times slow, fast, different times, nothing worked.
I got them from China over Luxemburg. Could it be that all the batteries are empty?

In the wintertime or autum we can have very dark days. by using “overdag” the lights go on and stay on after sunstet. also depending if at “home” or a “sleep”

“on”

“off”

op dit moment ben ik aan het testen met de: Mijia Smart Light Sensor Zigbee. Wat nu lijk meet deze met een interval van ca. 5 minuten.

De sensor werkt met de app Aqara & Xiaomi ZigBee zonder probleem.

NB: deze meet alleen Lux

Die sensor heeft de mogelijkheid om reporting interval én reporting threshold in te stellen (dus “minstens elke minuut een update sturen, óf als de lichtwaarde meer dan X is veranderd”), alleen is het (voor zover ik weet) op dit moment nog niet mogelijk om dat met Homey in te stellen. Wellicht dat de Zigbee rewrite dat straks wel mogelijk maakt.

Me again. As I tried to include the Mi GZCGQ01LM sensors with the Aqara&Xiaomi Zigbee App again, it suddenly says, hold the button until a LED is blinking blue. And, what should I say, it does. The sensor was included BUT only as an ordinary Zigbee device without any functionality because „there is no appropriate app“?
What am I doin wrong?

So I tried to include another zigbee device snd I get the same report as before

Could it be that zigbee on the homey is dysfunctional?
And of course I try to use the appropriate app!

well exactly as you said yourself, there is no app where it is supported in so support needs to be added into the app for your device, by making contact with the developer of the brand’s app.

But there still is an app for the devices:

Both have the right device, I can select them but then it fails…

een vergelijkbaar probleem heb ik gehad bij een temp.sens. Wat toen hielp was de batterij verwijderen en even later herplaatsen na het het starten van de Homey.

Wat in mijn geval gebeurde was dat het apparaat naar zichzelf verwees bij de
“(https://developer.athom.com/tools/zigbee)” in de kolom “Route”. daar na was het opgelost.

NB. ben nog maar een beginnen wellicht hoort het anders, maar het werkte bij mij?

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/catregories:
https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

Or here:
Nederlands (Dutch),
Dansk (Danish),
Deutsch (German),
Svenska (Swedish) ,
Français (French),
Polskie (Polish),
Fiński (Finnish)

Hi, i am using the fibaro ZW5 multi sensor.
I can select the WHEN (luminance changed) but with the AND I do not get the option “Luminance” but only motion and tampar. I am at a loss

What I always think is the hardest part to keep in mind the lux is higher with the light on, so it starts to flipper.

At least a dozen of treads in this forum explain how’s done, just search m8.

U create a logic card AND and select ur Illuminance.

Never the less thanks very much for the example. Now I understand.
Started with homey very recently and are a little overwhelmed about the different phylosofy versus ST and HE

1 Like

Were you able to solve this? I also have a Mi light sensor (correct productID as far as I can see) but it will also only add as a generic zigbee device

Resetting Homey and replacing the battery does not help

@danone this screenshot, is that iPhone? The flowcharts are not stacked, I really hate the stacked cards on my android app, it doesn’t provice any overview

1 Like

Since one of the latest updates it works very well now. I’m on experimental version 5.xx.