Homey Pro (Early 2023) - Community Order Tracker

The package is now in the hands of PostNL. So it should be here soon :slight_smile: :tada:

4 Likes

Very curious about all your first impressions and reviews, developers!
I think you didn’thave to sign any NDA, so you can freely elaborate? :wink:

Perhaps this is not the right topic for it. Is it an idea to use the following topic (evt rename it, @Dijker)?

also got mine today but I did not sign or agree to any NDA

2 Likes

Curious about your experience with it then! Pls keep us posted. :slight_smile:

Mine arrived justnow, ordered mid October…

What was your order nr?

Order numbers are irrelevant at the moment, only developers are getting one in this phase.

3 Likes

We deserve an update please.

1 Like
1 Like

Where can the screenshots of the new (android) Homey App be found that are mentioned in the blog?

1 Like

In this topic you can see some I beleive

2 Likes

Sending to non-developers started? :slight_smile: look at the google sheet

Seems like it! I haven’t got a shipping notification yet. My order is between the two order IDs of the orders that have been reported ‘Shipped’.

Keep your hopes in check :wink:

I doubt it…
I am not a developer too and the status of my order hasn’t changed too. I hold ordernr 48***.

Would like it but I suppose it’s wishfull thinking… :slight_smile:

Made an update to the Google Sheet and added a note for visitors of the sheet about the 2 orders that we’re updated to the status ‘Shipping’. Now linking and referencing to the latest official Athom developer blog with the official ETA:

“We still expect to fulfil the first thousands of orders at the end of February. :crossed_fingers:t2:”

1 Like

Would those that confirmed shipping be able to clarify (perhaps forgot to check developer?) and perhaps submit some form of proof? :grinning:

Relax, someone thinks it’s funny to bring fake news. When the shipping to users was started for real, Athom would proudly announce that fact, and we’d be flushed with msgs and pictures from enthusiastic owners everywhere I think.
Just my humble opinion.

3 Likes

aah peter, no need to stop the hype train with reality and common sense :grinning:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For sure! Hopefully very soon!