Homey Pro (Early 2023) - Community Order Tracker

The good news is that we have something nice to look out for after Christmas is gone too! Looking forward to January now…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Can we expect the first developers to receive their new Homey this week?

We can expect it,
but Only Athom knows…

Beginning January is the new date according to last update from Athom.

And “ Maybe we can get the first fifty or so in the hands of developers before Christmas”, Emile wrote in the last update blog…
So curious here as well if there will be developers with hands-on experience starting somewhere this week… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope so, but I my guts says it will be january. I’ll post ASAP an update once I get my shipping notification :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A new update is out! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is a new update! No change is the expected shipping window.

1 Like

Got the refund of my second (by accident ordered) unit ! Weldone Athom!! And thanks. Now looking forward to get my long awaited new Homey Pro :blush:

Any updates :roll_eyes:

Check out this post.

Just got the shipping label creation notification from Homey :slight_smile:

It’s starting.

Also @Jannick your tracker is broken

Edit:

2 Likes

Got my shipping information from DHL, so should be here this week.

1 Like

Can you tell me which is your order number? I wonder how far along they are

If you aren’t a developer, it won’t matter as to what order number you are, also in the message WeeJeWel (emile) said:

to developers tomorrow :tada:

My order number is around 639XX, but as @Caseda mentioned, that is irrelevant because I’m a community developer and receive priority shipping.

Fixed it! Thank you

1 Like

And for us, “ordinary” people: :wink:

3 Likes

Can’t wait until it’s in the shops, on the shelves.
(I don’t like “pre-orders”)

Hoping to get mine mid feb, i will be very disappointed if postponed again :slight_smile: