Google Nest SDM

Solved first issue, will be in next patch

1 Like

new HCS app is available, run the desktop installer again at the store to get the updated app installed on th HP2023.

1 Like

somehow after rc62 I get this on the app and cannot start it. Are they blocking community apps?

Nope, i can install other apps from HCS. Can you restart Homey, sometimes after an update it does strange things…

ok, weird.

It is early access code, things might not work :grin:

Martin Verbeek

yes , cannot even send a report to you. maybe it is some on-init issue. let me restart now.

still not, let me pull the plug. How can we find out what is going on?

@Martin_Verbeek here you have the homey report F27694DE on “10.0.0-rc.62” , I cannot do anything from my side.

Here the same after r62 will investigate today

1 Like

Same here

Thanx I used play a soundboard clip. I am using Sonos S2, so I will try the other card when de Nest Google SDM app is up and running again.

Let me do a publish to HCS again, might solve things, i do not have the issue myself.

But had another issue with nodejs after updating to rc62, that was solved with help of Athom but was a strange error.

1 Like

i currently have a homey offline notification with HCS despite reinstalling it

kick out old homey I guess. that was for me the only way. I guess HCS is not needed anymore and now they allows double apps.

:grinning:

what was changed?

how do i delete “old” homeys on HCS ?

on homey accounts you can remove the old one. so the other is the only 1 left. or maybe you can try changing names so it is 1st on the list.

Nothing at all😎

Martin Verbeek

1 Like