Google Nest SDM

Ah, right, I get it. The home owner didn’t want me to use wired ones. So that explains the difference. In a way it seemed a pity not to be able to use the motion detection in the sensors since they’re right there, but to be honest; they weren’t very good anyway. No possibility to adjust sensitivity, which is kind of a must when they’re on your ceiling and you have a couple of friends on four paws walking around :smile:

No snapshot in the ui, or no snapshot as tags to use in flows?

@Hammervoll My old nest cam iq show the snapshots, but not my new battery version

Did you get this to install? community strore does not login on the corret Homey. Tries to login on the old homey?

yep waiting for the fix also I could login but next day I also have this homey offline which is my old homey

1 Like

I managed to login on the home community store. Use the CLI Node.js install and used that key to login at a private tab of the browser https://store.homey.community/

This Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnjAyWKSEIE&ab_channel=HomeyCornelisse

2023-03-12 14_53_21-Google Nest SDM - Apps - Homey Community Forum

But when I push install in de the store it does not install on the HP2023

@wesley_w The Homey Community Store is not (yet) working on the Homey Pro Early 2023. The app is using SDK2, which isn’t supported on the new Pro.

1 Like

Ah anoying! I need the 'When HVAC is heating" trigger.
And this opstion is not in the Google Nest app from Athom…

Does anyone have any idea when the SDM will be updated to Homey 2023?

The app is updated to HP23. Only the HCS is not updated to SDK3. I will check with the dev on it. Expected this ages ago…

Martin Verbeek

Great thanks! I hope to hear you soon :wink:

Hoi @Martin_Verbeek ik krijg bij het inloggen in de homey app onder de authorize tab na heel vaak proberen nog steeds de melding “Kan niet koppelen aan …”. Eerdere topics heb ik al uitgeplozen en gecheckt of ik alle project en user ID’s goed heb maar ik kan me niks bedenken waarom het niet zou kunnen werken. Ik gebruik Google Nest SDM v7.2.0 op een Homey Pro (Early 2019) versie 8.1.3. Enig idee waar het aan kan liggen?

Kan je me de log sturen van het moment dat je het probeert?

Martin Verbeek

Inmiddels heb ik de google nest outdoor cam kunnen toevoegen aan homey, maar nu werkt de bewegingsalarm functie niet. Alle triggers heb ik ingeschakeld:

Is there any update for the HP2023 users?

HP2023 is supported. I suggest you post a request for HCS HP2023 support in the HCS topic so that those admins see it.

wil je een keer de app setting ingaan? dan zie je een statusscherm, waarvan de bovenste 4 iig groen moeten worden. indien niet, graag laatste stuk van de log.

Die laatste twee vinkje zou ik heel even uitzetten. Met name de laatste, er is een kleine kans dat je dan door Google wat api gebruik in rekening wordt gebracht.

can you share your github repo or is it closed software. Don’t have a lot of faith in HCS

sorry Edwin, private repo. let me check with max from HCS.

1 Like

De twee vinkjes heb ik uitgezet, de 4 regels zijn groen. Daarna heb ik de cam verwijderd van homey en opnieuw toegevoegd. Vervolgens werd er 1 keer beweging gerapporteerd. En daarna niet meer.