For the AMA
Advanced Flow — Ask Me Anything
The FAQ from Athom is already on the information page on the bottom.
The link should automagically switch to your language (en/nl / etc…)
Read the introduction from Athom here: Advanced Flow
The EXTRA Things you can do in Advanced Flow
- Have multiple Triggers
- Have 1 (one) Start (Starting the Flow)
- Have Delays (0 -999 Seconds, 0-999 min.)
- All (function to wait for all incoming triggers before proceed)
- Any (function to wait for first incoming trigger to proceed)
- Parallel Execution
- Sequential Execution
- Error handling
- Make Notes (4 colors)
- Visual Following Test Execution
- Test from “Here” - Partial execution
on Additional Purchase a 25€ / $ once for a Homey Pro (Incl. Older Homey Early 20xx )
View / Edit ONLY on Desktop from a browser (Pc / Mac)
Missing in Advanced Flows:
- share a Flow ! (Use Prnt-Scrn / Win-shift-S or Shift + Command + 4 )
Re-Create the First Run template?
Create a New advanced flow, in the URL barr type “?id=template” behind it
You get something like below: with your Homey ID in place, press Enter!
One of the first Mistakes I already created an example for was posted within the first evening as “Example” on Facebook
Two triggers to start an ALL
Also applies to all other different triggers b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ before an ALL like “Someone came Home” AND “the door is opened” => That is NOT going to trigger NEVER!
That only works with an ANY function!