Evohome economy mode not possible anymore

My evohome Honeywell wallthermostat has the option economy-mode; all devices connected 3 degrees lower (florheating, HT92 thermostats). This eco-mode I use when my solar screens are lowered. Only manual (pe. on the evohome wall device) you can set the modus on ‘normal’ again.
This function homey flow to economy-mode is not longer availeable. Bug??
When I make the workaroud by putting all the thermostats at 15 degree, they all get the continuous mode, even when I reactivate normal mode on the walldevice. They all go in actual normal setpoint, but it is not the normal clock-thermostat with all the time-changing setpoints; it will keep that setpoint continuously… Can we get it back in the flow??

There is a special topic for Evohome questions and answers:

@dijker please transfer.

Problem mainly solved, I had to uninstall the app, (destroying some flows. …) and installed the app again. The looks are quite different, the devices are the themostats but also the console of the Evohome. The console device can give the different modes I wanted in the flows.
One problem unresolved; once adjusted online, a device (thermostat) is in a continuous mode… beeing unsensable to the console adjustments like economy or absent modes. Only manually on the console you can end the continuous mode.