Bosch-Siemens Home Connect

Bedankt!

Weet je wellicht of er nog anderen ondersteund worden door Homey, ik kan het ff niet vinden.
Bedankt!

Nee, ik heb niet verder gezocht toen dit werkte. :slight_smile: Dat zul je ff moeten uitzoeken. Maar let wel; de flows voor energiemanagement moet je zelf bouwen.

Yes, dat gaat wel lukken :+1::+1::+1:
Bedankt!

Zeker een Bosch nemen, Samsung is drama met spareparts e.d.
En wat jij wil kan inderdaad ook met Bosch.

1 Like

Ik heb na de update van de app van vandaag geen verbinding meer. Meer mensen last van?

Yep, zelfde probleem. Re-pair werkt ook niet.

En dit is waarom. Simulator?!?!?

request to https://simulator.home-connect.com/api/homeappliances failed, reason: undefined

Zelfde probleem hier

Problems after last update, red triangel on dishwasher. Trying to repair, but dead link

1 Like

Yes, they pushed an untested version that tries to connect to a simulator. And they did so just before the weekend. Two things verified developers should not do. We need to wait until they push a fix, but it will probably not happen in this weekend.

But the good news: new icons! :crazy_face:

Sad… this shows how they don’t even really test their own apps. I contacted BSH and - of course - they are not happy with it either.

Even though they are the developer of the app? :wink:

1 Like

As far as I know Athom is the developer of this app. That’s what BSH has been telling.

Yes, you’re right, Athom is just making it look like there’s actual brand support for this app :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t know if that’s sarcastic but yes, maybe. But more probably BSH pays for Athom to (have someone) do it. All I know is that their Manager Home Connect sends adjustments/changes/request to Athom and they update the app.

No problems over here :slight_smile:
BSH version 3.2.1

whoops they seemed to have released the app 19 minutes ago

Good to see!

Well, BSH own android app and smart appliance support is an absolute disgrace

Is er al wat meer bekend omtrent het aansturen van de verlichting in de afzuigkap ? Zou fantastisch zijn als dit werkt !

Have the same problem. Did solve it with IFTTT. Bought a flic2 button with hub. Flic is able to communicate directly with IFTTT. No need for Homey. In my case luckely because IFTTT will disappear in february from Homey.

Only disadvantage is the delay of 10 seconds. For me it is the best solution at this moment.