Aqara Doorsensors stopped working

You don’t have an HP23 yourself, do you? That’s why you can’t test it, right?

I do have an HP2023, but I’m not going to break up my very stable z2m network for this (where Aqara and IKEA live happily ever after).

Besides that, what’s there to test if there isn’t any debugging information available?

I don’t no if there is any debugging information available, I’m just a little user.
My hope was that a query would be possible like the “Homey Pro overview script”, but with an additional infos about the routing.

This is getting dangerously close to becoming off-topic for the thread now, as you are talking about the HP23 and Zigbee node debugging. For the sake of the forum maybe consider moving this conversation to a seperate thread?

No, the topic of debugging the Zigbee network is definitely not off-topic. If an overview of the Zigbee network would be available in Developer Tools (like it is on HP19) or a script query would be possible, then it would be possible to analyze possible error sources, like the sensor is connected to repeater XYZ and stopped working. But unfortunately the idea that may have helped you was a dead end.
That is the background of this topic.

But you startet this thread. So if you think this topic is not relevant, feel free to mark the posts as OT. :man_shrugging:t3:

The original title/topic was ‘Aqara doorsensors stopped working’ in the ‘devices’ category. That’s what would show up in search results on the forum. If I was searching something about Zigbee networking on the HP23, I’d not click this topic if I didn’t have any Aqara stuff or was looking for some kind of networking question without specific devices.

The takeouts here are that Aqara aren’t very good at reporting battery life, and don’t play well with Ikea bulbs. I didn’t mention I have a HP19, so that was a good clarification, but anything after that has nothing to do with Aqara doorsensors anymore, and I would mark it as off topic. Not to say that the topic isn’t important, it definitely is, but it deserves it’s own thread so people can actually find it in the future.

Additionally; I do have the Zigbee network in developer tools on my HP19, and it won’t get you anywhere, so I’d imagine the same thing applies to the HP23.