First Zigbee device randomly working

Thanks for trying that. I’ve started thread about Zigbee issues - similar to others and reported it months ago (then under early access) to support. Last update from Support was along the lines “No, it’s not just you, not just your hardware - this is a known issue and we’re working on it but can’t say when we expect to fix it but we will - we don’t have a magic wand”.

I was surprised that basic functionality was so unstable for so many under late early access (while fixing minor edge-cases according to the change-logs), but when they went out of early access and into full sale without solving them I was even more surprised. Not sure what the refund situation is now since I’ve had it for months (expecting them to solve it during early access).

If there are any consolation, my wall dimmers all (acting as Zigbee routers) all work just fine, but all three Aqara end-devices drop out after an our or so making them useless. The irony is that those exact sensors are part of the 3minute video where Athom pitches how awesome Homey Pro 2023 is.

1 Like