[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

Yes, but i didnt understand to much about it.

“You have to add the devices again to use the functionality of new API.”

Hi and thank you for this app!

Recently, I acquired a Nedis Smartlife air conditioner, model #WIFIACMB1WT7. It supports cooling, dehumidifying and just, well, blowing. Interesting enough, the temperature values seem quite odd. With Tuya app, they show up correctly, but with Homey app, desired temperature is something extraordinary (see picture). Measured temperature, however, is correct. Out of scope: when publishing this device to Homekit, using Homey’s own experimental functionality, desired temperature is even different from that of this app’s. Any ideas or is it something that should be corrected or is this type of device not supported?

Hi,

Somehow my energy consumption (W) on my GoSund power outlet/socket (managed through SmartLife) is not accurate at all. Many times it doesn’t update any more or very late and its charts is always 0 (zero). (In my Homey pro 2023).

The same socket/device and its energy consumption (W) reporting is working flawlessly on my Home Assistant (with the same tuya cloud (key) configuration etc. ).

Please help.

Thank you.

(Because of this My Homey thinks my TV is in Standby snd cuts the power completely. Which is very annoying but also not healthy for the TV electronics as you can Imagine.

While the app is unmaintained, I think there will be no fix on short notice.
Indeed it’s odd it works fine in HA, while it uses exact the same API.

1. Why don’t you install the Home Assistant Community app @ Homey, and import that device from HA. Then you can use it in your flows by replacing the one paired with Homey.
    HA Metering Plug
    Screenshot from 2023-09-01 19-59-24
    Imported @ Homey
    Screenshot from 2023-09-01 20-00-34

1. Another way: use RAW Commands to get updates for those power values, maybe they turn out to be correct;
    Flow example:

1st : Thank You fgor your help/suggestions.

2nd : Funny you mention the HA community app and the import of the device through it.
I Have/had been using its like that at first through the HA com app on my Homey Pro 2023 but somehow its not stable at all here. (maybe too much devices/entities from HA to Homey imported/added. Every 7-9 seconds its freezes and these HA com devices are not usable for about 1 minute and then again about 10 seconds etc 
 :expressionless:

The Raw Commands I don’t know. Will check/try that. Thanks !

Can i controle this unit ?
Link: VEGA FLOW WiFi - Andersen Electric A/S (andersen-electric.com)

Hi, I have added to Tuya cloud a 3 gang wall switch but I cannot control the single switch in homey, doesn’t appear in the flow tab. I see only the wall switch but I don’t know how to turn on a single switch in the flow tab. Thank you very much

Hi all,
We’ve got a Tuya “Door controller”. Is there any change that the “WIFI Access Control” will be added in Homey?
Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Michel

Hi, JĂŒrgen! THX for app!
I added a 2-button touch panel based on the description.
If I switch on the panel, Homey does not visually indicate the status change.
And when I want to set up a FLOW, it does not allow me to choose a button id, with an error message:
Cannot read properties of undefinied (reading’onButtonIdAutoComlette’)
Can you help me?

I having problems with my airco’s. It seems that i can’t change the temperature with homey. The on/off button works perfectly, and alse the modes i can change. Aldo my airco has more modes than only cooling, heating and auto, but that is not really a problem.

Is there someone that can help me with this?

You also can’t change the temp on airco? Ore did you find a workaround?

Look for the ‘raw commands’ section in Post #1
With that almost everything is possible.

hi peter,

i feel stupid to ask but what app do you use to receive the signals? i thought it was signal bot but that app does not excist in the app store.

Ah, Signal is part of the great CallMeBot app :blush:
It also provides for WhatsApp, Telegram and (Meta) Messenger.

When i change the color of a light in the smart life app, or i turn a light on or off.
homey doesnt refresh it.

For example i change the color from green to red in smartlife, then in homey it still shows as green.
does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

And you reconfigured the app to use the official Tuya iot API? Or are you still using the old API?
Here’s a Dutch how to

Yeah I did but still a few lights the color is wrong and some of them are good. The LSC moodlight shows the wrong colors

I have installed Tuya Cloud recently and added two heaters ( see picture) which are already available in Smart Life.
Scherm­afbeelding 2023-09-27 om 07.30.39

When making an advanced flow I don’t see by the then clause ‘turn heater on or off’ In the app description this should be one of the cards.In fact only the modus card is available.

What am I doing wrong. Any help appreciated (before the winter starts. :grinning:)