[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

Hi @Grzegorz_Zalewski @Jurgen_Heine

Nice to see the app expand!
However, now my PIR sensors don’t work with v1.1.5
I went back to v1.0.8

When you’ll need some testing or info, let me know.

hello,
thank you for responding. I am still waiting for a future update that could use universal remote controls.

The new version is live, this version contains the latest updates from @Grzegorz_Zalewski. Code is looking nice @Grzegorz_Zalewski, I saw you fixed some other issues also. @Peter_Kawa, pir should work again, it was a merge error on my side.

2 Likes

It does, thanks!

Hi. I wonder if someone could guide me to get this working.
First, how can I get the latest update for the app? I seem to only get v.1.0.8

While writing this, I managed to get it working. Guess what was wrong? I had the wrong app in the config.
Perhaps you should name it different in the config? (Since the Tuya app is actually called Tuya Smart with iOS)

So I guess I only need help to get the latest version :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

v1.0.8 is the latest stable version.
The version you seem to want, is the test version. Add test to the app URL and hit enter. Now you’d be able to install v1.1.6

True, but it’s about the mobile app, Smart Life or Tuya (smart). There’s only one Tuya phone app AFAIK, so… ?
Which other Tuya apps do you have installed on your cell?

1 Like

Guess I just should have understood it :person_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:, but it took me a couple of days to figure it out.

1 Like

Hi Is there a way to get watering Ventil added ?!

Because our municipality allowed us to select an energy-saving package for 90 euros, I ordered a number of Woox smart plugs.
I had never heard of the brand myself, but after some searching here on the forum I understood that most Woox devices could be linked with Tuya and I started with Tuya cloud.
I have created a Tuya cloud project according to this guide. (it is in Dutch)
In that project the Smart life app is linked and my devices are visible.
The problem is that I can’t connect the devices to Homey because during the pairing the message keeps coming up “Configure the app first”. The Tuya cloud app in Homey is fully configured with the correct data so I think the devices I want to add are not yet supported by the app?

It concerns the Woox R6080 smart plug with WiFi.
Can anyone tell me if there’s anything else I can do myself or if this device just isn’t supported yet?
If the latter is the case, can this device be added to the todo list to be supported?

Thank you.

This error is exactly why the Dutch howto was made :upside_down_face:
It means your API key and or secret is wrong (hidden whitespaces? First character auto-changed into capital?)

Best way is to copy/paste them via app settings on the developer page.

Also for @Mikesch261 :
That’s not a problem, just use one of the following two methods (hit the v or arrow to view):

"Best way is to copy/paste them via app settings on the developer page. "

Done that already but did not help.
Tried the test version but also the same issue.

• Did you get a specific error in the test version?
  • Did you use different accounts for Tuya Smart & Tuya iot cloud? (Cannot be the same account)
  • Else, try changing your password in the mobile app, Tuya Smart.
  • Did you get a specific error in the test version?
    Only when saving config changes I get a deny error but the changes are saved anyway.

• Did you use different accounts for Tuya Smart & Tuya iot cloud? (Cannot be the same account)
    Not the same accounts but the same email. I have changed the email in the smart life app.

• Else, try changing your password in the mobile app, Tuya Smart.
    Password change also did not help.

Solved the issue. Username is not the username used in the app but should be the emailadress.
That part was not clear for me.
After setting my email instead of the username I saw my devices in Homey.

1 Like

Ah, the field description says ‘Username’, that’s not very clear indeed.
However, the howto clearly shows an email address:

This image is why I tried it. Just saw that now.

1 Like

is it possible to add a TUYA aroma lamp to the homey pro? in the Tuya smart app it works

The app has been update but wat means this messages and what must i do ?

2 Likes

You can control it with one of these two alternative ways:

1 Like