[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

I assume IR Wi-Fi or IR Zigbee remote Is a universal remote controller. In this case, API allow only to send the commands names to remote. Without option to read the device status. It’s a good idea to look into it but this need to be separate device and driver with class remote

Hi @Grzegorz_Zalewski @Jurgen_Heine

Nice to see the app expand!
However, now my PIR sensors don’t work with v1.1.5
I went back to v1.0.8

When you’ll need some testing or info, let me know.

hello,
thank you for responding. I am still waiting for a future update that could use universal remote controls.

The new version is live, this version contains the latest updates from @Grzegorz_Zalewski. Code is looking nice @Grzegorz_Zalewski, I saw you fixed some other issues also. @Peter_Kawa, pir should work again, it was a merge error on my side.

2 Likes

It does, thanks!

Hi. I wonder if someone could guide me to get this working.
First, how can I get the latest update for the app? I seem to only get v.1.0.8

While writing this, I managed to get it working. Guess what was wrong? I had the wrong app in the config.
Perhaps you should name it different in the config? (Since the Tuya app is actually called Tuya Smart with iOS)

So I guess I only need help to get the latest version :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

v1.0.8 is the latest stable version.
The version you seem to want, is the test version. Add test to the app URL and hit enter. Now you’d be able to install v1.1.6

True, but it’s about the mobile app, Smart Life or Tuya (smart). There’s only one Tuya phone app AFAIK, so… ?
Which other Tuya apps do you have installed on your cell?

1 Like

Guess I just should have understood it :person_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:, but it took me a couple of days to figure it out.

1 Like

Hi Is there a way to get watering Ventil added ?!