[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

K
You can fork the Tuya Cloud repo, and then create a pull request with the added category in file drivers/tuyabasedriver.js

To see if it works as expected, download the repo and install the app by CLI

Hi Peter,
I love this workaround (from your post #765) and I’ve used it for a couple of devices, but somehow I cannot get it working for a new device I just bought (a fingerbot that has a small arm to press a button on another device). Added it to the Tuya Smart Sapp, created a new Scene and it works fine within the Tuya Smart App.

Now configured a flow in Homey, just like you did, started the flow, but the device does not react while I can see a " Processing Succeeded" in the log of the Tuya Smart App. Any idea or suggestion to look for?
Best regards,
Bert

Thanks!
No idea, Bert, sorry. Maybe it works when you switch to the RAW commands workaround?

Hi,
Got this mail (tuya platform announcement):

Google Firebase: if your App is using the old version HTTP or XMPP API, it must be migrated to the latest Firebase Cloud Messaging API (HTTP v1) by June 20, 2024, otherwise it will cause the issue on App push notifications. The user maynot be able to recieve the App push notifications.This rule will affect all apps that have been listed on overseas App markets.

Will it affect functioning of this app?

Hmm I never heard of it :blush: :wink:

What did an internet search for “google firebase” return, and, what is it? Do you use it? Need it?

Did you build an app?

I received the same E-mail

Firebase is a push message service from Google for Android.
It only affects other brands offering an own app with push messages where Tuya is integrated.
No problem here with the Homey app.

1 Like

Hello, I just installed this kind of smart Tuya meter hdtec hds238-7. Does anybody of you guys using it and managed to implement it in to the Homey app? Thanks for your help in advance.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Tuya has officially joined the “Talks With Homey” program

Hi Peter,
Solved it. My device was a BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy). Then you can control it via your Tuya app, but not via the cloud. I now added a Tuya Bluetooth Hub (5 Euro on Ali Express
), associated it with my device in the Tuya app and now I can control it via my Homey using a Tuya scene!
:grinning:

1 Like

Great News,
This deserves a own Topic, to keep this On-Topic about the Community app.

More about the coming Official integration here: Tuya has officially joined the “Talks With Homey” program

Since this morning I can’t control my Tuya devices with Homey.

For example: In Homey a Tuya lamp is switched on, but IRL the lamp will stay off. If I switch a lamp on with the Tuya app, it works perfectly fine.

I didn’t change any settings in the API or in the Homey APP.
I did reboot the app and Homey, but that didn’t change anything.

Does anyone else has the same issue and more importantly does anyone has a solution?

Did you read the troubleshooting guide in the first post?

Yes, I did.

I don’t get an error code, the API service I already extended two weeks ago. So no answer there.

I’m getting the same issue this morning.

I also have problems with my devices from tuya.

I experience the same. Verified that my devices are present and online in the Tuya Cloud, and controllable with the Tuya app but not with Homey.

Same problems here, last update from a sensor was 14 hours ago

Guys and girls, the app is not active maintained, so there’s not much we can do.

Athom/homey should take care or make an official app as Tuya is the biggest supplier of zigbee devices
What is your opinion?

Christopher Charpentier