[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

Thanks. I’ve never had to change it, so not sure what’s going on with your setup.

Try using Simple Log app log cards, it’s way quicker than timeline or push messages, and it can’t get rate limited (it writes logs to Homey’s local storage).

But, you actually don’t really need such a discovery flow, you can just open your iot project, and check for a device which ID it has, and which commands it sends.

Then you can build a flow like:
When…
-tuya text message received
And…
-device ID: [the ID number]
-function name: switch (just as example)
-function value: main (just as example)
Then…
-do something

check your Tuya IoT Platform, you need to resubscribe to the “Smart Home Basic Service”
I had that done but it ran out, I resubscribed and now it works again!
Tuya Value-Added Services

I did it like this but it was not fast enough to check it :slight_smile:
Ill try this evening to test it with what u suggested.

Did you answer to me or another guy?
I check Tuya IoT platform and everything seems ok.

No, your IoT core is expired. Extend that and most likely stuff will work again.

@Peter_Kawa @Rudi_Hendrix @Yankee_Delta
This is also totally new to me. Now I do understand why my Luminance Motion Sensors never report(ed) any illuminance_value. Switching to DP instruction (for whatever that might mean) solves it.

Thank you @Yankee_Delta for these insights!

I get error message when trying to connect.
I am using Tuya smart app (the motion sensor is working fine in the app) and everything seems to be set up correct. What have I missed?
I am using same username/password for developer and in the Tuya smart app.

The Tuya smart app username should be your registered (home owner) email address, not literally the username from that app.

Look @ the example screenshot pls.:

Also, in the 1st post you’ll find some error numbers and possible fixes.

So an other issue can be this:

hello

For me, the connection to the cloud works without problems, but I do not have a device on the list that is called in the Tuya API: Inverter Pool Heat Pump
Product Type:Water Heater

Is there any possibility to add this device to the list of devices and start using it in homey?

Hi Diego, welcome here!

It’s all in the first post my man:

And additional, the “tap-to-run scenes” howto can help as well.

I created new accounts and I can finish the configuration in Homey app and add the a new Tuya device (motions sensor).
However, when I trigger the motionsensor, I get a notification in the Tuya mobile app and the log in the developer interface is updated, but the motion sensor in Homey is not updated?

Correct. My account was de-activated and after a request to extend the account and waiting for about 3 days, all my Tuya devices start working again.

Hello

Yes, I read it and I know it is possible. I asked the question wrong.
The question is whether it is possible to add a device with an ID that does not exist now to the Tuya Cloud app. After reading its ID and then switching it to RAW mode, try to control it

This is how I added the underfloor heating controller and switching it to RAW started working properly

Does it mean that i’ve to expend trial period every 6 month??? Everybody does that?

I masked my email (I used a emailadress as username). However, i created new accounts and now I get the motionsensor in Homey.
But, when motion is triggered; nothing happens in Homey (but I can see events in Tuya IOT platform). See pictures in previous post.

Yes, it’s the price we ‘pay’ for using the API without charge, 5 minutes of work.
You could create a Homey flow which alerts you twice a year, you can extend it just before it expires, no need to wait to when all Tuya stuff stops working.

If you choose pay for it, it’s not an expiring trial anylonger.

But I guess you’ll extend the trial period happily twice a year, when you found out the price of a paid subscription.

To check if it’s not generic:
Is there any other TC app stuff which does work?

Hello

Is it possible to add an RS class to the air conditioner? RS is for heat pumps but the commands are the same as for air conditioning. Turn on off and temperature settings. If there was such a version, Then I would do tests…

No clue what you mean yet. You mean add a category rs to a/c here?
Screenshot from 2024-03-08 17-01-17

Yes here. Category rs