[APP][Pro] Life360

No errors here

And the phone app (android) got current position

Please check also advanced settings if there is an app360 life connection issue. I must say next on my list is improving the error handling.

Where do i find advanced settings?

Find it, No problems there

OK, not sure what it is. This weekend I am continuing to work on the app. Improving error handling. Is the production version working for you?

No it was the same, but i got it working when i added my workphone to the same circel as me, so its working now :grinning:

Hmm, does your work phone use the same account?

No two different accounts, i dont think the problem is in homey app

No differents here if i turn the card

That did the trick, thanks so much - @MarcelT you should check this out and fix it pls!

Is this issue also there with the test version?

I got my new homey pro today and installed the only app version of Life360 i found …

Well there is a test version available :

Still think there is a lot of peeps that don’t know how to find test/beta apps.

1 Like

(I’m sure everyone using Life360 already knew this, but it may be beneficial for new users to know)

“The Popular Family Safety App Life360 Is Selling Precise Location Data on Its Tens of Millions of Users”:

If the service is free, you’re the product (being sold)

2 Likes

Yup

1 Like

Homey free is a bit of an exception, because I do not think Athom is selling your data. This is more a teaser, as you cannot do very much with 5 devices, and Athom knows it. This is more like the legal version of giving away free drugs to get someone hooked.

“freemium”

It was not meant too seriously. It just popped up and I thought it was just a little coincidental :grin: