[APP][Pro] Life360

Thanks Marcel!

Only way to find out is to use it, right? :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll let you know if this works, if it doesnā€™t Iā€™ll fall back to my ancient 1.2.2 that never let me down :+1:t2:

2 Likes

There is a new test version with advanced settings that give information about the App360 life on the phone. Can be handy for issue tracking.

2 Likes

Thanks! Changed topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I havenā€™t reacted to this because I was unsure if I stopped working on this app. But in the meantime, I have a new version of the test app. The main prio is stability and if this is working well I might add new functionalities.

Please try the new test app.

I have not much experience in it yet. And If i publish something which I cannot test myself at all feels kind of asking of problems :slight_smile:

Something for the future perhapsā€¦?

Thanks Marcel, I will also test it. Great job!

@MarcelT

Ten eerste top om zo de app te kunnen koppelen echter loop wel tegen aan ( beta versie ) dat ik hem op 1 min verversen zet en dit zowel met de oude als nieuwe app niet update tenminste te laat.

Laatst gezien
2021-11-27 14:11:19
4 minuten geleden

Laatst gezien
2021-11-27 14:12:48
4 minuten geleden

2 telefoons de ene is android de ander ios als ik de logging mag geloven logt deze wel elke minuutā€¦ is hier een verklaring voor ?

Ik denk dat er verwarring is over die tijden. 1 van de opties erboven is in die tijd veranderd. Sommige van de opties erboven zijn soms uren geleden begonnen met status veranderen. Bijvoorbeeld laden/ontladen. Kan uren zijn. Hij update wel, want als je op de batterij onderin klikt zie je de juiste info over hoe vol je telefoon batterij is.

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or canā€™t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:
https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

Or here:
Nederlands (Dutch)

2 Likes

Youā€™re right. When I read the Dutch post I assumed it was in the Dutch area. Weā€™ll continue in English. Thanks for reminding.

This time is the last time that the api have seen the life360 app on your phone. I will add a last sync time in the settings.

1 Like

Hi All,

Again a bug fix version, in the new SDK the timezone was not working correctly so all dates were in UTC Time. This is fixed and now times are converted to local time. Additionally, I have added in Advanced Setting a group where you can see the latest sync time and also a counter. This counter will be reset by restarting homey or app.

2 Likes

Beste

Ik heb 3 flows en allemaal lijken niks te doen met de locatie als iemand thuis is

Ik kom thuis en mijn vriendin zou weg moeten zijn dan mag de radio aan , nu kom ik net thuis en de radio gaat aan en mijn vriendin is gewoon thuis

Wanneer mijn vriendin weg gaat en ik weg ben moet de stofzuiger aan gaan , ook nu als ik thuis ben gaat de flow gewoon door

Wanneer ik weg ga en mijn vriendin ook weg is moet de stofzuiger aangaan echter wanneer mijn vriendin als nog thuis is gaat de flow ook gewoon verder.

Of ik zie het verkeerd maar als ik onder het kopje EN de kaart omkeer , beide gevallen gaat de flow gewoon doorā€¦ kan iemand mij helpen of is dit een bug in de 360 app

If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or canā€™t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:
https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

Or here:
Nederlands (Dutch),

1 Like

some one ?

I got No updates att all, why?

@dbbdark:If he app developer made an error, I would expect reversing the card should reverse the error. Iā€™d use testing to see what the card evaluates to.
Myself, I would use phone enter and leave to adjust Homey user presence, and use last person left cards for this.

Checked the logging in the app config to see if there are errors? And does Life360 itself have a current position?