[APP] [Pro] Honeywell EvoHome

The custom settings in the quikacrions is a default feature from evohome. No need to documented it from homey perspective…

It’s in the evohome.manual how to use it.
Homey is just settings the diffentent mode that evohome supports.

Read this topic…

If all fails remove the app and start all over :slight_smile:

Thanks for your great work!!! Awesome to see how fast the changes in the devices are noticed. Thanks a lot!!

Cheers,
Eric

1 Like

After the update to 4.3.1 my flows don’t work anymore. The If-statement’ and the logic variable / tag for reading the current status of the quick actions are missing!
How can this be solved? Can I revert back to the previous version?

Again read this topic…

Does everybody just post a message before reading this topic there is maybe already a solution presented.

1 Like

Not just this topic :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi Mickel,
I’m sorry for my reaction yesterday.
I did read back but apparently not far enough. I missed your post about the new device. I have added the new device and will adjust all my flows.

Thanx for your work.

Regards,
Henry

Hello Mickel,

Thanks for your quick reply.
Already read the complete toppic.
See no solution for my problem.
Alreade deinstalled app.
Try to install it again but can not get it installed.
Installing shows next picture, nothingis happening…

It’s looks according to you screenshot the pairing process is stuck even before the you need to enter the evohome TCC credentials.

This is for sure not a problem.with the '“new” evohome app…

I suggest you deinstall the evohome app,. Restart homey,. Install the evohome app and try to pair again.

hi my Quick action card is down I not see all card I uninstall and reinstall but I see only 4.3.1 how can install 3.1.3?

• Ok i found solution quick action. thanks

hi it is possible add 1 more action quick action card? cancel temperature adjustment (follow sechdule)?

Cancel temperature adjustment(follow schedule) is already there

yes, I know but it deletes only by zone. If the my son is at home I want to only 4 zones are heated, then if I want to cancel this command at 13:59 to reset the follow schedule, then I have to put the zone cancellation one by one or is there another option to do it with one card?

Use multiple then card with each the zone
you want to cancel.

In the current version one card that reset all you zones is not possible because of the multilocation setup.
You don’t want to cancel all zones if you have 2 or more locations…

ok thx

ok what is main quick action card auto? If I set this card continue follow schedule? My set is last person live a house HW set quick action card away. and 14:00 set auto because I want to follow schedule in work day.

I have 1 location there 9 zones. I have 1 flow if last person leave home set away honeywell. And after 14:00 want to cancel away mode to follow schedule. I put all zones cancel temperature adjustment then card? Why not set quick action card restet to away mode and follow schedule? I really don’t understand… away mode temp is 18,5

I try this card but when I cancel all zone by zone, dose not continue my schedule, continue away set and when I come home all zone 19 temp. I think it is not good. How can I set if I want to continue my schedule? If I set QA Auto not follow schedule looke like continuous mode but no time schedule. if I use Evohome Wifi QA button away and there I push again Evohome Wifi QA button cancel away mode and continue schedule. why this cannot be done with homey, very complicated? Or multilocation is the problem? There is no solution?

Why you cancel all temperature in the zones?This is not needed.

If you put your system in QA away all zones goes automatically to 15.

And on 14.00 put it back in QA auto to follow schedule…

1 Like

No because I set QA 14:00 auto the system not schedule continue is continue to away mod and not started follow schedule and look like continue Permanent Override!

same my Honeywell right top corner Permanent Override all zones

Hi @Mickel_Luiten! Here is my Honeywell screen after 14:00 QA Auto. And flow notification. I think it is something wrong. Thanks your time and patience, I’m sorry to bother you with this but I think something is not going as it should

And here is diagnostic report 23fb4c4c-e8a1-4f9b-b383-133f3101d043