[APP][Pro] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️

I raised already a ticket for this but please do the same in your own name and provide your example and use case Athom development so they have details to find it.

1 Like

Hi Jeroen,
Maybe the question is allready posted somewhere but with so many posts it’s difficult to check.

My question
Is it possible to add Ampere Fase2 and Fase3 to HW P1 meter data? Or would you advice another parameter for EV-Loader dtection (See background below)

Background
We will be installing an EV-Loader (Laadpaal) next month that isn’t supported with Homey app together with 3*25A ‘powersupply’. To determine if the EV-Loader is ‘Loading’ I am searching for a ‘determining’ parameter. I was thinking ‘Fase2 Ampere>0’ because normally perhaps not used for household appliances.
But maybe you have encountered this issue earlier and can advice?

I kindly like to take this opportunity to say many thanks and complimenta for your HW (P1) app! It’s THE data to securely calculate energy consumption and validate all other calculations (Airco, Smart plugs, etc).

Kind regards,
Eric

Hi Eric, this really depends if your P1 holds that information. Not all “slimme meters” have this detail but if the info is there it should show. I ignore data that is still 0 so it might be that you don’t see it yet if the phase 3 is still inactive. But try to get the API info from your P1 to get raw values first so you can validate it has the L2 and L3 details.

Wow! Thanks Jeroen for this very quick and clear response.

Ah, that could be the case! Now no L2 and L3 values because of ‘0’. Checked via ‘Insghts’ and indeed continuous ‘0’. Good to know that they may ‘kick in’ when L2/L3 activated. Will try to check api (never done before :slight_smile: ) and will let you know how things turn out after 3Fase is activated.

Thanks again for swift response,
Eric

They should, if not restart the HomeWizard app in Homey. :+1:t2:

Thanks!

Groet, Eric

1 Like

Hi Theo,

Finally found some (rare) spare time myself and tried it. The cards do work (my P1 doesnt have volt so used kwh-1 instead). I set this advanced flow with condition 238v and the moment it passes that marker it triggers. But if next pull is also higher than 238v it doesnt trigger as that condition is already met.

An picture of my meter capability’s with values today, on my Dashboard.
Not all capability’s I have taken.

The values are changing every 10 sec.
With a big flow I get data for my graphic.

The max. and min. voltage over 15 minutes average for today are below.
The 10 sec voltage are between 138,52 and 133,02 V

v3.3.11 (live)

• P1 gasmeter bug fix (older P1 firmware didnt work with latest change in 3.3.10 so reverted back)

Na de laatste update werkt de p1 meter niet meer met Homey 2019

Restart the HomeWizard Homey app

Jeroen dank je, dat hielp ook niet. Maar het device spanningsloos maken wel.

Met vriendelijke groet
Jan

Hier zijn mijn 1 fase kwh meters er allemaal mee gestopt op de homey 2019’s na de update
lokaal api staat overal aan voor de zekerheid gechecked , zijn bereikbaar met ping en doen het in de energy app perfect.
App restart geeft geen verandering. Spanningsloos maken van de ingebouwde kwh meters overal is lastig.

Ga zo maar een homey restart proberen op 1 van de locaties.

Update: Homey reboot was bij alle 4 de homey 2019’s nodig om ze weer wekend te krijgen . Mn 3 2023 homeys hebben ook allemaal kwh meters maar hebben dit fenomeen niet . Maar ze doen het weer :+1:

3phase meter does not work any more.

064983fb-88c0-4d49-b4dd-7c68a791357e

HW app is working. Toggle off/ on API on the HW app and restart the HW App in Homey does not solve the issue. I can find the HW api in the discovery tool.

3phase meter works om my Homey with app v3.3.11

Edit: i have the newest Homey , did not see you had 2019

Restart your Homey2019

Restart did not solved the issue… still not available. Thanks for your support

Only P1 gasmeter code changed so nothing with kWh for several months, sorry. My kWh-1 is fine as well. mDNS can be annoying in rare cases of WiFi or routers to relay multicast traffic. Next suggestion would be to restart the access point that both Homey and your kWh connect to.

Homey has no clue about your kWh so that supports my thought:

User Message:
Lost connectivity of the 3phase meter. Connectivity in the HW App is working. API toggle on/off and resting the app does not help.

---- stdout ----
HomeWizard app ready!
HomeWizard has been inited
HomeWizard Heatlink has been inited
HomeWizard EnergyLink has been inited
HomeWizard Thermometer has been inited
HomeWizard Kakusensors has been inited
HomeWizard Windmeter has been inited
HomeWizard Wattcher has been inited
HomeWizard Rainmeter has been inited

---- stderr ----