[APP][Pro] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️

Ok what does your browser tell you when you query your p1?

http://x.x.x.x/api/v1/data

Just informational: My Homewizard P1 dongle sends gas meter updates every 5 minutes. It depends on the type of energy- and gasmeters I presume.

You lucky one :slight_smile:

1 Like

{“smr_version”:50,“meter_model”:“Landis + Gyr LGF0010461208277”,“wifi_ssid”:“*********”,“wifi_strength”:100,“total_power_import_t1_kwh”:10.78,“total_power_import_t2_kwh”:0.944,“total_power_export_t1_kwh”:0.237,“total_power_export_t2_kwh”:8.769,“active_power_w”:-51,“active_power_l1_w”:193,“active_power_l2_w”:-251,“active_power_l3_w”:7,“total_gas_m3”:0.849,“gas_timestamp”:220929174504}

This is the info

Ok and those numbers are not visible in Homey?

Only these number are not visible
“total_power_export_t1_kwh”:0.237,“total_power_export_t2_kwh”:8.769,

I now have reset the Homewizard P1 from the app. Deleted de p1 from homey and reinstalled everything, but still no luck.

They will when your T1 export is bigger than 1Kwh. You just got unlucky with this check as you barely exported solar power till this moment.

// Check to see if there is solar panel production exported if received value is more than 1 it returned back to the power grid
      if (data.total_power_export_t1_kwh > 1) {
								if (!this.hasCapability('meter_power.produced.t1')) {
                  // add production meters
									await this.addCapability('meter_power.produced.t1').catch(this.error);
									await this.addCapability('meter_power.produced.t2').catch(this.error);
								}
                // update values for solar production
                if (this.getCapabilityValue('meter_power.produced.t1') != data.total_power_export_t1_kwh)
								  await this.setCapabilityValue("meter_power.produced.t1", data.total_power_export_t1_kwh).catch(this.error);
                if (this.getCapabilityValue('meter_power.produced.t2') != data.total_power_export_t2_kwh)
								  await this.setCapabilityValue("meter_power.produced.t2", data.total_power_export_t2_kwh).catch(this.error);
			}
      else if (data.total_power_export_t1_kwh < 1) {
              await this.removeCapability('meter_power.produced.t1').catch(this.error);
              await this.removeCapability('meter_power.produced.t2').catch(this.error);
      }

Oke Thanks for this, will give it a week and get back to you.

You might need to restart the app not sure if it automagically add it or just after restart of the app.

Test/beta

v2.1.41

• Changed SDM230 (kwh1) to socket type. This should allow better support for Solar based tracking (thanks to @Bram_C for testing with his SDM230 kwh1 meter)

Thank you Jeroen for all your efforts and correcting this so quickly. Much appreciated!

Yep, it works without a restart!
Thanks, keep up the good work, I’ll bought a beer for you!!

1 Like

Thank you! :grinning:

Today my homewizard water sensor and my electricity sensor stopped working with homey. In the homewizard energy app they are still available and working.

Reset and reconnect does not work. Do your devices still work? It seems an app issue.

Thanks for checking!

Watermeter is fine here. Check your internet router. Stuff like mDNS (multicast) is mainly cause of problem.

Further check accesspoint that clients are allowed to talk to each other (Homey and HomeWizard WiFi devices).

Hi @Jeroen_Tebbens,

Awesome app! Our house depends on it. Therefore a small question; Lately I have noticed that the meter as a device in Homey is quite often unresponsable. I’ve been reading this forum for a while and the local api (v1/data) works just fine at that moment. Do you have any idea what this could be?

Thank you very much !

Solid as a rock at my place. So I think it’s your Wifi. Or search for ‘mdns’ in this topic.

As suggested check your multicast settings in your network, allong with wifi strenghth/quality. Recently I added wifi signal quality percentage maybe you can track that?

@Jeroen_Tebbens Thanks for the quick response!
Do you maybe know what could be the problem?
Since I posted my previous message the P1 device in Homey is unavailable. Still I can access the local api. As you can see is the Wi-Fi signal 100%. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

{"smr_version":42,"meter_model":"Kaifa KAIFA-METER","wifi_ssid":"---","wifi_strength":100,"total_power_import_t1_kwh":---"total_power_import_t2_kwh":---,"total_power_export_t1_kwh":0,"total_power_export_t2_kwh":0,"active_power_w":3178,"active_power_l1_w":3178,"active_power_l2_w":null,"active_power_l3_w":null,"total_gas_m3":---,"gas_timestamp":221012080000}

— = just replaced with the real data.

Yes common problem is that cached ip inside Homey for the Homewizard is different from the current ip.
So restart Homewizard Homey app and it will discovery the updated ip and it should reconnect.

If that doesnt resolve then your Homey is not allowed to talk to the P1. I assume its the same wifi SSID and Wifi clients are allowed to talk to each other?