[APP][Pro] Homewizard 🧙‍♂️

Hi Jeroen,

To select Solar based tracking I think you have to delete and add the SDM230 again? With version 2.1.41 I’m not able to use the new parameter with an existing device.

I tried to code it as replacement or update the device but that doesnt work. So yes you have to remove/add it unfortunately.

1 Like

@Jeroen_Tebbens I use your app a lot, thank you for that. but I saw that its on the list off unsupported apps for the new Homey Pro. Are gone update the app for the new homey? I hope you will.

I will try to get it to sdk3 which is mandatory for that. Yet I am not a great nodejs coder and it will be a learning curve on my end to make it happen.
Adjustments inside a skeleton code within my current sdk2 version app I can handle, but recoding it to sdk3 is a challenge for me.

2 Likes

@Jeroen_Tebbens thank you very much for at least trying :clap:

SDKv3 is no fun for me. I seem to have the new hardware sorted but needs testing.
But the old hardware (Homewizard main, Energylink, Heatlink, Thermometers, etc) is something I probably wont support anymore. The complexity for the Main-> Sub driver relation in side the code to migrate from SDKv2 to SDKv3 is to difficult to me atm so currently thinking about dropping driver support on those old (10 year hardware).

• Homewizard p1
  • SDM230
  • SDM630
  • Energy Sockets
  • Watermeter

Old probably dropping support (Homey has JSON flow cards that also able to get the payload and details to do it yourself)

• Homewizard Legacy (main unit)
  • Energylink
  • Heatlink
  • Thermometers
  • Rainmeter
  • Motion sensors
  • Smoke detectors

@Jeroen_Tebbens
Ai, that would be a problem to me.
I have just gotten a “new” Homewizard Legacy (main unit) for my Energylink.
Bothe stillwork great and by your app i ame using Homewizard from the begginning with Homey.
Heavy using homewizard for all enegry flows, starting the boiler, starting heatpump etc.
Please keep it running.
I cant program but i can suport you with a donnation.
THX!

A donation wont fix my frustration. My suggestion for now would be turn of auto update on both firmware and the Homewizard Homey app so your current wont be interrupted. Maybe the ask me anything today would clear up some concern people raise but I can’t work magic atm.

@Jeroen_Tebbens
I understand.
Hopefully Athom will have a solution, lets see what will happen.
THX!

@Jeroen_Tebbens

Absoluut amazing work on this APP. Thanks.

I’m working on a review of the P1. I also wanna included a review with the Homey. But the APP can’t find the P1. Is there a way to manual add the ip-adress?

ps: i have added the P1 to HASS without any problems, so the local connection is working.

Then you have mDNS problems in your local network. Homey utilizes mDNS in your network to “find” it.

3 Likes

@Jeroen_Tebbens
Heb je het al werkend?
Jij bent goed bezig!!!

For the dare devils that are familiar with CLI developer install you can download the alpha test from here.
It will run NEXT to your current version as its has a different ID and therefor you have to add your components. When all looks well I will change the ID to the normal one and push it to test/beta store so more people can try.

6 Likes

I don’t own the ‘classic’ HW gear, but kudo’s to you for the challenging upgrading task! :facepunch:

Alright Homewizard users, SDKv3 alpha testing has been done and a big thanks to @Bram_C for his time and effort to test the Legacy Homewizard portion of this app. He was able to test and confirm that these legacy devices are also now working under SDKv3.

• Homwizard main unit
  • Energylink
  • Heatlink (not fully with setting target temp but data comes into Homey)
  • Rainmeter
  • Windmeter
  • Thermometer
  • Motion / smoke (untested yet but code is the same so assume this is OK as well)

New stuff:

• P1 Dongle
  • Watermeter
  • Kwh meter (1phase)

I will push this code to beta/test store so others can test / confirm if they see issues. If you face problems deploy the Stable channel (main version will stay SDKv2 until the Pro2023 will be launched).

• SDKv3 Support
4 Likes

Thanx Jeroen! Ready for the new Homey!

Thanks Jeroen,

Wil the Kwh meter 3 phase also Sdkv3 supported?

Yes it should work.

Hi Guys,

Despite i’m charging my car using 3 phases, the P1 dongle shows about 100W for phase 1 and 2 an 3700W for the 3rd (dishwasher is running as well). I don’t have en energy+ subscription so can’t tell what the energy app has to say about the phase distribution but it sounds a bit off. Does anyone recognize this?