Changelog:

• NEW: Add login when adding a new device for first time users
  • NEW: Force to add Homebase before adding Homebase-based Camera/Doorbell
  • FIX: pairing after deletion of device
  • FIX: minor fixes in code to improve performance

New app update (live: 2.17.3):

Changelog:

• FIX: issue with device notifications and pairing after last update

I have connected Eufy camera to Homey Pro, added the device (camera) to APP and made flow that just in test purposes goes like this. “When Motion Detected” → “Then Animate Pulse during 5 sec”. When I push the “Test” button on APP, it works just like that, but for some reason when motion triggered from the camera it self, Homey does not Pulse. Earlier when connecting the cam to Homey I got this message “Error: Response code 401(Unauthorized)”. Two factor Authenticaton is all ready off on both accounts, the one that I’m using on Eufy APP and one on Homey Eufy APP. Does anybody have an idea what’s wrong?

Yes I have, but unfortunately I haven’t found solution.

For now I am going to solve this issue with separate PIR motion detector that activates the camera and alarm when motion is detected. But if some one has better ideas to this issue, I would be delighted to hear.

Bonjour
Nouveau dĂ©butant sur homey Pro, je n’arrive pas Ă  connecter mes cameras Eufy. pourrais tu m’indiquer la procĂ©dure que tu as suivi

Welcome to the forum.
If you could please keep the conversation in English as much as possible, then more people will be able to participate and help you. If you would rather not or can’t communicate in English then please check out Non-English boards/categories:
https://community.homey.app/c/non-english

Or here:
Français (French)

1 Like

This means your username or password (or both) is incorrect.

Can’t you find any info or solutions here?

(same reply as Dijker, but somewhat more specific)

1 Like

New app update (live: 2.17.4):

Changelog:

• NEW: improve device pairing + add error messages on pair

Hey!

Martijn I am wondering if there is possibility to:

1. ​read light information from floodlight camera 2?
  2. Turn on floodlight camera lights?

Some automation ideas are buzzing in my head
 :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers

1 Like

Hey!
Will check!!

1 Like

Hi Homey,

just bought a Homey bridge and realized the app for Eufy security is not compatible. Are you planning to add this as this was my number one reason to buy the bridge. Otherwise i will need to send it back. please advice.

Regards,

Ryan

Hey @ryanchin
Thanks for your message.
At the current moment it’s not possible to connect Eufy to the Homey Bridge. I’m checking with Athom what we can do to integrate Eufy. But no promises. :confused:

1 Like

Hi Martijn,

Dank, ik hoop dat het goed komt

Groet,

Ryan

1 Like

New app update (test: 2.17.7):

Changelog:

• NEW: add extra logs for floodcam T8420 notifcations.
  • FIX: T8420 not reporting notifications.

Hi, thanks for this app!

But everything works but the movement trigger doesn’t work. (Eufycam 2)

When I connect the camera the first time it works. But after a while it stops register movement. See pictures.

When I uninstall and reinstall the camera it works again but after a while it stops registering movement.

The connection to the Homebase is ok. Everything else works fine.

1 Like

Hey @MichiMess
Make sure you have te correct settings for the events.

Check FAQ Q1

New app update (test: 2.17.8):

Changelog:

• FIX: cronjobs excluding each other

New app update (live: 2.17.9):

Changelog:

• FIX: cronjobs excluding each other
  • FIX: Floodcam push notifications

Hi, just purchased the Eufy doorbell, the homebase2 and two Cam2 camera. All devices are working fine with the Eufy security application. As I am also using a Homey (model early 2019, using os 720), I installed on the Homey the Eufy security app. I created as recommended a 2nd Eufy admin account and configured the app using the second account. It succesfully login and return the details from the cloud (see picture). I then succesfully added the 4 devices in Homey. The issue I am facing now is that commands from the Homey (like turning the camara on/off) are not seen by Eufy, but also the other way homey is not reacting if the camera or doorbell is creating an event. Restarting the Homey app does not give an improvement. Also changing the global ip to the local 192.168.x.x and rebooting homey is not giving any improvement. Any other advice anyone can give?
Dyan