[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

Can’t help you with the problem, but shouldn’t you mask the id’s?

Thx Sapperdeflap, did as you suggested

1 Like

You can post your message in this topic, and i’m pretty sure @martijnpoppen can help you fix it pretty quickly

The IP should be your local IP, as also stated in the app screenshot

@Dyan_dh

Checked the report.
I see that the Homebase cannot be found from Homey. Make sure the IP matches: 192.168.0.110.
If not you can change it in the app settings. If the IP is correct make sure that Homey and the Homebase are in the same local network

About the events: Make sure you have te correct settings for the events. (Check FAQ Q1)

So notifications should be enabled for the security mode. This means you’ll get notifications on your phone too

Hi Martijn, yes it is now connecting after I moved the home base to the same physical router as where the homey was connecting too.

Some background: In my situation I am using several Deco devices to improve my wireless range. I started to use the Deco in an access point configuration (router was doing the dhcp) but as that was not working with Eufy I changed it to the wireless router config. Also this is not working. Now putting both the Homey and the home base to the same router gives a working situation.

Thanks for your advice, will continue to experiment with the devices and reading the blog to learn how to setup the devices.

1 Like

Hey!
Have you maybe had time to look into this? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @KristapsM
Did check but no luck yet.
Had some bugs in between
Will try again tomorrow :slight_smile:

Thanks! Yeah, just let me know if it is possible or not. If not, I’ll go ahead with some extra sensors for the same task.

1 Like

New app update (test: 2.18.0):

Changelog:

• NEW: add floodlight - Light Control

@KristapsM can you install this test version and let me know if it works? :smiley:

Edit: reading light info is not possible. But turning on and off is

1 Like

Seems to be working! :slight_smile: Will let you know if i experience any issues.

Excellent support Martijn!

1 Like

Yes awesome!

New app update (live: 2.18.1):

Changelog:

• NEW: add floodlight - Light Control
  • FIX: small fix for http api service

Hey Guys. Is there a possibility to add the Floodlight Cam 2 Pro to homey? After installation and setting up the app with a seperate account it is getting all the data (HUB settings etc.). But once I want to add the cams the message that no device can be found pops up.

Hey @kilofox
It’s not listed here:

So you’re actually the first with this camera.

I can add it, but it will take some time to investigate.

Once I have a test version ready I’ll let you know

1 Like

@martijnpoppen Thank you for your effort! I tried to add it as a floodlight camera, unfortuneatly it didn´t work. I can actually recommend the Floodlight cam 2 pro :+1:t3:. It has a nice bright light where you can select brightness and color temperature and a 360 degree camera angel. If you install it on a corner under the roof like I did, you can cover half your house :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

@kilofox thanks for you generous donation :smiley:

Yeah I do like that camera! Looks really nice. But you need a power outlet outside right?

Is it already available in Europe?

New app update (test: 2.19.0):

Changelog:

• NEW: ADD - Floodlight Cam 2 Pro

@kilofox can you give it a try? :smiley:

1 Like

But you need a power outlet outside right?

Indeed you need a power outlet. But just a cable no “classic” plug socket.

Is it already available in Europe?

It is. I bought it at the german amazon store on black friday it was 80 EUR off.

Wow that was fast. Everthing works fine. Even sending a picture as a push notification. Thanks a lot Martijn! :hugs:

1 Like

Awesome!!
There are a few things which I’m not sure if they work:

• On / Off for the light. (I added those last week for the older floodlight)
  • 360 round look (flowcard)

Can you check if those work ? :smiley:

Dear Martijn, i’m also really interested in Eufy for the Homey Bridge. Did you had any chance yet to check with Athom whether this would be possible?