[APP][Pro] Balboa

New app update (TEST: 1.9.3):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: app error

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - ControlMySpa - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

You can install the test version by clicking the link above and press install

Don’t want to be part of this test version? Install the live version → ControlMySpa App for Homey | Homey

@OH2TH @Jan-Erik_Klokk Made a update which should fix the error. The url structure of one of the endpoint was not correct and it looked like that gave the error.

Let me know if it is fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Installed the update yesterday, I am afraid we still have the same problem, it updated after the install, then it still says online one day ago (the time I installed app)
and the current temp does not match CMS app

@Jan-Erik_Klokk can you send a new report? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thoughts I did, will try again👍

@Jan-Erik_Klokk Looks like you restarted the app and then sent the report? All logs are gone as soon as you restart, so not much to see there :stuck_out_tongue:

Was unable with 1st attempt, (entry too large) restarted app then ok.
2e37569a-b6a5-490a-9b70-9a8d71101499

I will wait then send one later tonight, thanks for the support :+1::blush:

1 Like

Same here. And diag report was not able to send for the same reason.

I have a feeling that Balboa has changed something in the backend.

Same result again, content to big error when trying to send🥹

Really strange. Never saw that for the CMS app. Think something goes wrong :confused:

Will try to check tomorrow when running local

@Jan-Erik_Klokk checked your latest report, but everything looks fine. Did you experience any issues?

I am afraid it is still acting up, the only way to get a report out is not to long after a restart of the app, was hoping to get one before it got to large. Would it be possible to roll back to ver 1.9.1?
Was noticing something, the hub for the CMS hardware had a flashing blue light (indicating software update) for a while yesterday.

It starts throwing a lot of Internal Server Errors and those I think fills up the log and becomes too big to include into the diag-report.

1 Like

Yes indeed. Thats not version related but API related. Already working on a fix :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New app update (LIVE: 1.9.4):

Changelog:

FIXES:
1: FIX: refresh acces_token when expired

If you find any issues, send a report via the mobile homey app

More - apps - ControlMySpa - settings wheel right top - send diagnostic report (put your email in the input field to make it easier)

1 Like

FYI @OH2TH @Jan-Erik_Klokk :point_up:

1 Like

Temp adjustments and other controls to operate the spa seems to work👍, it still does not refresh the status, sent you the log 88e22a4e-699a-40db-8cb7-775e6542e60d

Or maybe not, sent new report (requests timed out when tried the various modes lights state etc)
445c0800-0f90-4bd7-a033-3db9ec27774a

Checked again temp and all commands working maybe I was too quick, will monitor and report back, about the status online is it meant to be counting from last time it was offline or last time the app polled?
Thanks for your great support :+1:

Status is the status as seen by CMS service two your Spa.

The times you see there are the time since that information changed. So you will get different times there depending on the variable you look at.

For example Ready-Rest time since should be the time when the spa ready-mode was switched betwen Ready-Rest.

And if you restart the app on Homey, those get of course reset :slight_smile:

1 Like

So far looking ok.

This is the problem, when the API needs to be reverse engineered since there is no documented API, this go for authentication and authorization also.

But I guess this is the simpler of the APIs that have been rev-engineered.