Zigbee not working after update

I recently had an update (yesterday or today). Now Zigbee is not working:

I have done two restarts of Homey, but no luck. I just pulled the plug. Let’s wait a few minutes. In the meantime I am wondering if someone has a different solution

What do you mean? Your Zigbee overview is empty except the single row (Homey itself) in your screenshot?

Sorry, thought that was the most relevant one…

After plugging in the Homey again, veeeeeeery slowly some devices are switching on again.

Like after minutes of motion detected or switched on through the app

I think your Homey might be rebuilding its Zigbee network. Let it sit for a while (do not restart).

(Most of) The route info will be updated once Homey gets the necessary info from the Zigbee network / once you start using the devices. That info needs to be rebuild after every reboot.

One of the recent Homey OS updates also updated the firmware of the Zigbee radio. Not sure whether you installed that update recently.

I will let it sit. However it was like this when I got home. Completely unresponsive. Is the question mark in the coordinator identification correct?

I did install the most recent update. No preview though… I stopped doing that :slight_smile:

I suppose so. It’s exactly the same in my case on my Homey Pro 2026.

Thanks for confirming