Which Zigbee lamps / lights work perfectly in combination with Homey without an additional bridge

Does anyone know which Zigbee lamps / lights work perfectly in combination with Homey without an additional bridge. RGB - CW - WW RGBCCT and so on?

Maybe we all can make a clear overview of the zigbee lamps and well-functioning functionalities here.

At the moment I have tried lamps from Gledopto, Ikea, Lidl and Ledvance (Osram), but none of them work with all functionalities and are almost useless in combination with Homey. On Home Assistant, these lamps all function perfectly with all functionalities.

Link to Homey 5 - Zigbee Lights Sheet

Please all feel free to add additional information from Homey 5.x and higher.
The bigger the better :slight_smile:

Please help

1 Like

Go ahead.

2 Likes

Hi Robert,

Do you have any idea how to set it up? and do you already have some information/ input on what lamps / lights function properly?

You could create a public Google Sheet for it, for example.

sounds good, will do that.

Link to Homey 5 - Zigbee Lights Sheet (first setup) - changed so anyone can edit

Please all feel free to add additional information from Homey 5.x and higher.

2 Likes

Great news!

The Gledopto GL-S-007Z and GL-C-008P lights and the Ledvance PAR16 RGBW Z3 are completely functioning now, very happy with it!

Please all community members, add all the information you have to this list and build it toghether.
Thank you all who already added some lights, and thank you all who can provide information.

If you want me to add to the list than give all the needed information in this topic.

Tested with the Homey v5.0.4 RC (experimental) firmware
The Gledopto/ tint app version 2.0.8 (Experimental) version
The Ledvance Smart+ app version 4.1.7

OK @Dennis_M
I added the lights I use with both osram/ledvance apps.
Ledvance tunable white panels will be added as soon I installed them.

Thank you JohnK

No problem. The Ledvance smart+ app is a real gamechanger compared with the old Osram lightify app Athom wrote. Iā€™m very thankfull Ledvance was willing to provide their app for Homey!