Unable to repair Zigbee Devices after Migration

Thank you very much for your efforts, @Louis-RDN. However, the problem described here by the topic owner has nothing to do with what you describe. What you describe has to do with best practice at the HP19.

I have the same problem as @Magellan58 and @Xavior. After migrating from HP19 to HP23 no zigbee devices can be repaired. The Zigbee network in DevTools is empty, with the exception of HP23 as coordinator.
I’m already in contact with Athom. On Friday, Athom had asked me to perform a certain sequence of actions and then, in addition to screenshots of the Zigbee network, send a diagnostic report. I’m waiting for their reply.

I opened already a topic in the German language section. This topic can be found here:

Another user describes the same problem in the Dutch section:

Therefore, I assume that the problem does not occur randomly but is a bug in the firmware. Similar to the Z-Wave problem with too much traffic.

@Magellan58, after deleting the Zigbee devices (or did you a Zigbee network reset?) and add them again with the script, have you noticed any other Zigbee problems?

1 Like