Is there any ststement from Athom?
Are they working on tjis issue?
How long will it take?

As usual till it is fixed .

1 Like

Seems you had a clown for breakfast! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Derbyshire, England.

As an update my Homey Bridge led is now a solid blue (downloading from internet apparently) and I can’t login into my account anymore ether.

Not sure if this is progress.

That’s not a statement.

Right

That’s an automated message. Seems they are still sleeping

There where yesterday all problems.
The solutions has not working for long so they have a big problem

Correct but usually the first or even only place you wil get statements from Athom for outages.

But there is no HOMEY MEMBER that can explain the situation?? It’s over 3 hours that is doesn’t work… I expect HOMEY say something.

3 Likes

what is athom ? it’s the name of homey api or something else ?

The company that created Homey
https://homey.app/en-us/contact/

Homey is the device or service you get.

1 Like

Hi @JOHNNY_ASSANTE even more! I allready experienced the first problems last night.

But I agree, this is not workable, a Blocker, as I would call it in software devpt. So highest priority…

It works locally here, it’s only devices that are pure cloud that dosen’t work. (on Mobile app) use Devices TAP - my morning flows also works…

Same problem here. With or without restart nothing works. No access to my Homey.

I strongly dislike dependence on an external server. Is this a design change, or a design flaw? I guess a website can not be run locally from the Homey, a more powerful server is needed.

When I bought it I thought it could run independent and there was a PC app.

2 Likes

My flows doesn’t work

Heating flow (window open) and radio / light flows worked this morning? (Hue) and Sonos.

I’m not able to log in to the app :slight_smile:

same here

Same here in The Netherlands, was a bit confused why my app wasn’t responding anymore and also i couldn’t use my blinds with a Hue Remote (mapped in homey with a flow). Restarted Homey but no chance.
Other flows stopped working aswell.

So far “works locally” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like