Meross App Support

Hello,first thanks for the app!!
I have Mss310 plugs,Homey find them but when i try to turn on them nothing happen…
Same for you guys?Thanks

I have the same issue - I have installed the Meross app on Homey, and can find the MSS310 plug but it doesn’t show any of the energy data which is why I bought them. Hoping the Meross App Support team can help!

I’ve got 710’s and 110’s and they work fine so probably best to contact Bence at App support and check, he has added 3-4 new devices recently but does take a little while to come back to you. Try dropping him a note at meross@palatinnet.hu - good luck (the ones he has added do seem stable which is the good news).
Darrell

He there!
I bought several Meross MTS150 to control radiators in the apartment and in the Meross app and in Homekit it works as a charm, but adding it to the Homey Pro does nothing. They all show the same temp. I cannot change, schedule, nothing… :confused: Has this experimental app helped someone with those devices?

Hello me too it’s exactly the same things

I’m having the same problem. MSG100 installed and working properly with Meross iPhone app, but Homey Pro can’t find it at as device. Can you please send me the info to get the experimental update for Meross that will recognize the device in Homey Pro? Thanks.

My MSG100 is working fine with this version.

1 Like

I am also wondering, looking for support for the MTS200HK Smart Thermostat

Any luck with the Meross support?

You are lucky, I tried to contact him at least 4 times, never got an answer, even a no.

I’m terribly disappointed because I bought 8 meross devices to manage my roller shutters FYI : MRS100). Roller shutters is THE kind of devices for which you want to create automations (not like connected kettle lol).

I bought a homey to stop asking myself is that device is connected, that one not, thinking that something as known as meross device would be supported for sure… and no. Actually, the main device for which I bought a homey is the one I can’t use.

It could be great to publish the APP on github. I’m developper myself, maybe I could propose a pull request to support some missing devices.

I can’t seem to connect and find MSS110 on Meross app version 1.2.1. I have a Homey Pro 2016-2019 model and am on software version 10.0.5-rc.2.

The outlets are visible in both the Meross app and Apple HomeKit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

For now the workaround I’m using was to use the SmartThings Hub from the Homey Community Store and add the MSS110 from there. This was my old solution before the Meross app here came around, but didn’t think of it until now. Hope that Meross app adds MSS110 support in a future release.

For the time being you can make a virtual device in homey. Then with homekitty to Apple homekit and make there, an automation to follow the virtual device from homey.
I do this at the moment with rollershutter MRS100 and that works!

Thank you for the tip. I bought a homey for it’s simplicity, so I think I will wait for an official support of MRS100 :sweat_smile:

Are you using the experimental version of the Homey App? (the address is listed a few comments above). I’m using this version and it does detect and support MSS110’s.
Darrell

Hello Darrell,

Can you please send met the trial version also for the MSG100, because I cannot get it workable in the homey pro 2023

Tx., Mike

The link is posted above already :slight_smile: Meross | Homey for clarity.

Same Here. I’ve had to keep HA setup and link through Homey pro. I wasn’t expecting this as it is shown to be supported.
Is a fix to get the MSS110 connected to the Homey Pro coming?

Thanks for posting the link Darrell. I installed it, but when I try to add the MSG100, after I click connect I get "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘data’). Anyone else get that error? I’ll email their app support, too.

I got this mail which doesn’t seem to bode very well for this integration? :frowning:

Dear user,

We have recently noticed that login attempts to your account have been unsuccessful. We regret to inform you that we have discontinued the services for specific versions of our application and have provided a new, more secure, and improved version. To restore normal functionality, please read the following information and upgrade guide.

1. Reason for discontinuation:

Due to technical upgrades and security requirements, we have discontinued the older versions of our application. This step is taken to ensure our users can enjoy a better experience and enhanced data security.

2. Versions being discontinued:

- Android: V2.26.0 and earlier
- iOS: V2.22.0 and earlier

3. Scope of impact:

Discontinuing these versions of the application will prevent you from logging in and using our services. Certain features and modules may not function properly or be accessible.

4. Action required:

1) If you are using one of the affected versions, please update to the latest version of the application immediately. You can download the latest version from your app store (such as the App Store or Google Play).
2) If you are already using the latest version of the application, no further action is necessary.
3) If you are using third-party platforms not authorized by Meross to manage our devices, we cannot guarantee their compatibility with our new cloud interfaces or the security of your devices and data. Please switch back to our official services, as stated in our service terms, to ensure proper functionality.

5. Technical support:

If you encounter any issues during the update process or have any questions about the new version, please contact our technical support team. You can reach us at support@meross.com.

We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, but it is done to provide better service and protect your data. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Wishing you a pleasant experience!

[Meross Cloud Team]

I also note that since recently (today?) the App just seems to crash, and is no longer working in Homey…