[HOW TO] View your Homey v2 flows in a browser

Thanx! I switched to local and now it is working again!

Thatā€™s great to hear! I had to do some CSS and delete some elements in developer view to have it at least functional using it remotelyā€¦

I made a small fix for this loading issue on remote connects.

2 Likes

Works great! Thanks!

Was trying to redo some of my flows and it seems this no longer works with the new auth method from athom server?

Athom have their own version https://flow.homey.app/ so maybe the dev dropped support for his?

Also check out this topic that has great tips on changing the appearance. Homey Flow for Web - three Column view [CSS customization]

I use those mostly, but this homey 2 flow viewer allows me to search for variables and flows that I may have linked easily. Canā€™t do that with homeyā€™s solution so itā€™s a pain when I have to go through flows to find that missing link.

2 Likes

The main advantage of this is that you can search. I have a few cheap zwave plugs that donā€™t work anymore. With this you can search your flow to see where thereā€™s a reference to a certain device. If you remove a device from Homey, you get a nice exclamation mark in the app, but youā€™ll never be able to reconstruct what was removed. Now you can see in which flows a device is used. Iā€™ve ran into this a couple of times already.

Is yours still working? How did you get it to work?

In the Homey app you can see in what flow a device is used when you go to Apps and select the app that uses your device.

It had been a long time since I used the flow viewer. Just noticed it didnā€™t work for me anymore either.
The problem was that my bearer token had changed. After putting the new one in the config.js itā€™s working again.

Not sure why I missed the bearer token. Finally fixed and working! Thanks!

Itā€™s not working anymore. I changed the bearer token. Anyone else having the same problem?

And why u wanna use this to view ur flows in a browser when there is a whole new web app available?

Iā€™m using the logviewer.

Ok. Then change ur bearer again and this time pick the correct bearer token.

I did. Itā€™s working now. Thanks.

1 Like

Is this still working with V5? I changed my token but Iā€™m getting nothing.

Yes it is working whit V5.

Thanks.
Made a stupid copy/paste error :smirk: