Today Athom released Homey Flow for Web for all Homey 2.0 users!
Check it at
Homey Flow for Web is only available on Homey v2.0 and up.
And if it was a reaction on all complaints, the petition or just because it was time for it (And Athom had time for it) after the massive re-design of APIs, programming of the complex Mobile App and re-write of Homey’s firmware… Who cares??? Fact is Athom was faster than the community with releasing it.
And I am impressed! I worked a couple of days with it and reported some bugs, most that are already repaired. It works pretty smooth for me.
To be clear:
- Homey Flow for Web - is not a replacement for the Mobile App!
- it Provides Folder/Flow management (Left) and Flow creation/editing.
You still need the Mobile App on Homey v2.0 do do all other necessary things like configuring or removing Apps, updating Homey and Apps, Adding devices and device management etc. etc.
This Topic is to keep the discussion on Homey Flow for Web - App centralized.
Please keep it on topic of Homey Flow for Web (https://flow.homey.app/)
All off-topic reactions (fe about the Web interfaces for the other parts) will de removed.
If you cant find your answer there you can send them the support request using the ticket registration system:
Please report the used browser/device and use screenshots of the flows when possible to clarify.
Homey Flow for Web
- Add, Rename, Remove and Re-arrange Folders (See inset)
- Rename, Remove, Re-arrange and enable/disable Flows (See inset)
- To get an -OR- move a second or later Condition Card somewhat down.
- To get an -Else- move a second or later Action Card somewhat down.
- Click on a [Unavailable Card] to see the Code-info (See inset)
- There is No custom Sorting/Ordening of Folders or Flows!
Everything is tested on most current recent browsers. (Safari, Chrome & Firefox)
Extensive testing has shown:
- Moving a card down (-OR- and -Else-) sometimes doesn’t work if you start moving to fast after selecting and holding the card, retry and be patient!
- Renaming or Removing folders from a touch device in this Web interface is not possible (Use the mobile App)
- Adding Tokens in fe Text fields adds them to the end, moving them in the text is not possible. Add them in the correct order and type the text in between!
- Not all browsers work the same, if something does not work test in another browser (eg Chrome instead of Firefox or Opera or Safari or …) and report your browser if something does not work!
Have Phun! and let us know what you think of it here…