Homey Pro 2023 firmware 10.3.0 - zigbee is broken

I understand that… But if it is this way, there should be robust backup system… But now, even if I have (paid) cloud backup with previous version, which was fine,… I could not revert back, because homey will auto update after rollback :roll_eyes: wtf?

Hi Darrell, ok let’s see when an how they respond. I tried your PTP method twice. There is no pattern. The PTP and leaving it off for 10 minutes does work. Sensors seem to be working again but after some time a random device will stop functioning. All sensors are battery endpoints and I have a couple switches without neutral. The system especially zigbee was running really stable for the time I bought it (as part of the beta). What I mean by useless is that we already rely on the homeys home automation capabilities maybe a bit too much already … ;-).

Does that mean you have no Zigbee router devices at all?

No. I have wired router devices at well(with neutral)

FYI, no-neutral devices are usually not routers, even though they are wired.

I know

Did some additional troubleshooting and found out that the update of homey triggered a zigbee channel change. It overlapped with channel of a HUE bridge. Changed the zigbee channel of the hue bridge and will see if this solves the problem…

UPDATE : Still issues.

1 Like

I have the same problem and wrote to support before I saw this thread.
I restart my Homey pro 23, 4 times of about 10 min every day, to make my home work.
Fortunately, I’ve only had the problem since the update to 10.3.0 a week ago.

all my hue products work as they are through the bridge, but all other zigbee products die all the time.

Aeotec
IKEA
Lidl
Tuya

I hope they get it fixed, quickly, so that our easy life can start again

After the last update of the Homey Pro 2023 it keeps losing connection to several devices. The brand does net matter, the ikea tradfri lamps, the aqara curtains or the door sensor. This happens when ik try to operate them with the app. error message: The device is not responding, is it connected to the power? or Timeout after 5000ms.
Also flows dont work anymore. For example sunrise curtains open lights of. Some dont go of and stay on en one of the curtains or both stay open.
Hopefully you can help…

What i tried:

• restart
  • cut the power for some time
  • update over laptop with start up in setup mode (did see this in another topic)

Well, my lights started to change colours again… dont know how, I did nothing (no restart, no PTP, no reset, no re-adding, no repair of lights)…
So now I have only problem with smpl display :frowning:

So any solutions regarding the issue?

Started having it also, no Tuya or Ikea zigbee devices are working, restarting homey partially solves the issue for some time, then they are not working anymore.

10x

Has anyone tried the new 10.3.1 preview version yet? Sounds like this might be able to mitigate the issues

Homey Pro (Early 2023) Changelog | Homey

Ive been testing for a few days but doesn’t seem to have fixed the random Zigbee issues, at least not with my Aqara devices.
Darrell

The behavior here is now totally unpredictable. Sometimes sensors and switches are not working, 3hrs later they are. I was hoping the next firmware would have fixed this … but I guess we need to wait and see.

I am using the v10.3.1-rc.2 update for a few days now, and not facing problems. I use a lot of Zigbee devices as well.
A lot of Zigbee problems were solved for me when I changed the WiFi 2.4GHz channel(s)

Thanks for adding my post here. Sow no fix yet :frowning:

How do i download this version?

Hi
You need to enable experimental test updates in the Homey Developer Tools (https://tools.developer.homey.app/) however, be warned you cannot revert back if you have an issue, you will have to manually reset the unit and start from scratch so don’t do this unless you are confident on what you are doing.

I’ve been testing it and it does seem better although I have still had one or two issues since updating - it is certainly more stable.
Darrell

Out of interest, what Wi-Fi channels were conflicting? assuming your Homey Pro was on default channel settings?

Here’s a channel overview and background info: