Homey Pro 2023 firmware 10.3.0 - zigbee is broken

_TZ3000_ajkq2isy - TS0502A -this is the one I have written custom driver in custom tuya version of app - _TZ3000_ajkq2isy · Issue #293 · JohanBendz/com.tuya.zigbee (github.com)
_TZ3210_x13bu7za - TS0505B - this is the one which makes problem with color - _TZ3210_x13bu7za · Issue #294 · JohanBendz/com.tuya.zigbee (github.com)

I haven’t noticed change from forum to github :slight_smile: but someone copied those to github :slight_smile:

So why you don’t contribute to the source code by pull request, like I did ? :thinking:

So after you upgraded firmware, with GENERIC device you can’t change color or control device or you even can’t pair it again ? I’m little bit lost…

You mean this?

Yes, just without system info where you have MAC…
Looks fine the only thing I do not like is the mini display but that has no relevancy to Zigbee problem you are describing.

Repairing it do not work ? Anyway, there is dedicated thread for this device, the team behind is quite supportive.

Can you comment on the actual issue you do have ?

update
I saw you comment in the smpl thread - this is interesting update :

Given the error you got :

I believe it might be relevant.

I would guess Athom will release this week experimental update, I would suggest to try it (while many others would suggest not, but that’s up to you)

Somehow lights started to change colour again… After nothing from my side :roll_eyes: so Last issue is with smpl display :blush:

That unknown cluster was issue with light not smpl display :blush:.
Display is just not working, first day looked like bricked, and button on display did not react. Next day button did reset display to pairing mode, but homey did not react to pairing… Like there is no device to pair (homey do not see display and pairing session will time out)

I know, yet - based on the description from Nitramevo, it might be related …

Zigbee Cluster Library (ZCL) commands are part of the Zigbee specification, used for controlling and monitoring devices in a Zigbee network. These commands are categorized into different clusters based on their functionality, like lighting, HVAC, security, etc. Each cluster has its own set of commands for performing actions or getting information.

For instance, in a lighting cluster, you might find commands to turn a light on/off, change brightness, or set color. These ZCL commands are essential in smart home systems, like the ones you’re interested in, for facilitating communication between different devices and controllers.

Well, not only zigbee, my homey is totally laggy, unusable, after 10.3.0 update… z-wave has also problem to load…

1 Like

Unfortunately, your information provides no helpful information for anyone to say anything and might be completely unrelated to the problem discussed here. Many troubleshooting options are described here, please go, read, execute and then share your experience.
On top (in case that did not help), in your case, I suggest to take a look on 1min load / frequency and temperature (sysinternal app) and also check what do you get on Homey Developer Tools and share the screenshot between videoCoreClock and videoCoreArmFrequencyCappedOccured

so… :smiley: problem is still there… :smiley: now 2 out of 3 lights are ok, but 1 is not chaning colors… which I have (i want to use circadian red light in the evening :frowning: :smiley: )… But I dont know how to fix it as I did not nothing to fix it on second one … :smiley:

After latest update the flows do not show Zone-information in the mobile app (android). Instead it says “Missing Owner Information”

I had a similar problem short after the last Homey Pro update, but only with Hue zigbee devices. My Aqara zigbee devices where working fine. After some research I decided to change the zigbee channel (Hue App, Settings Bridge settings). This solved my connection problem.

Hm… :smiley: back to basics… again, 2 out of 3 aren’t changing colors (I did nothing :D)… I also had problems with Hue devices connected without a Hue bridge (before the update - some motion sensors were disconnecting), and after the update, the situation is the same, but different motion sensors are disconnecting :smiley:

I never had any issues with my Zigbee Aqara devices. After the 10.3 update I have random devices (sensors,buttons and switches) dropping off the network. Using repair function in homey is working to get them working again but it is taking a long time to repair. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

1 Like

Have you tried a power off and on (leave Homey off for at least 10 mins before powering on) or did you just get the restart after 10.3 update? I had a few issues myself with Aqara devices but fingers crossed it seems to have settled after a PTP (Pull the Plug).
Worth a try if you have not done this.
Darrell

1 Like

Tnx, will try this …

Since 10.3.0 I basically have at least one zigbee (endpoint) device per day dropping of my zigbee network… can’t find any pattern to it except that it it’s always some unpowered device, but happened to me now with the ikea door sensors, ikea remotes, some random tuya motion sensors and sonoff temperature sensors.

1 Like

Tried ptp … devices that were not working are working again but now other sensors are dropping. In this way, homey is useless. I think they need to do more testing before releasing an update with zigbee firmware update … very annoying. Provided feedback to helpdesk. Response time is 3 weeks. Hopefully they have released new firmware before they read the response :wink:

Lots of folks report they got helped sooner, even on the same day, but ofc things depend on the severity of the issue(s), and on the actual workload.

And:

I would add to Peter’s message that Athom do respond to serious issues quite quickly as when they can. Dennis at Athom has been particularly good at helping me out and sometimes responded the same day. To say Homey is ‘Useless’ is harsh, it is still a new product and growing fast so you will have to be a little patient sometimes.

Firmware changes to reletively new technologies are difficult to fully test as here are 1000’s of combinations of different set ups that users have and Athom would not be able to reproduce everything in the lab.

User feedback with constructive info and detail will help them fix it quicker.

Don’t forget also if you keep emailing on same ticket it will restat the clock so you do have to be a bit patient.

I had a few niggle with some of my stuff (mainly Aqara) which was fixed after hard reboot, just checking when you did this you did leave the unit powered off for a while before restarting?

Is there any pattern to your sensors i.e. same make, model, type etc.?

3 Likes