Migrated 95% to early 2023 version, from 2016-2019

After migration almost everything works.
I’m still struggling with:

• reconnecting Robb 8 button zigbee switch (push upper ‘1 - 0’ for 3 sec. Green light on. Push 0 [upper] no success! It should blink 6 times, but only did 2 times)
    ##With some help nailed this one. Deleting, factory reset, connected and programmed all flows from scratch. Thanks to Tim.##

• ecodim zigbee inwall dimmer.(push 2 times reset, starts blinking very short, should stay on and then be connected, but it didnt do so)

• (old) Philips Hue lightstrip and bulb, resetting not successful on/of.
    ##lightbulb successful migrated after adding by number to the hue box, deleted the light (it resets), then homey was able to find and (re)connect. I hope it works the same with the strips. First strip successful##

• Ikea tradfri bulb (not able to connect, not off/on and not 6 times on)
    ##tried over and over again and after “100” trials I succeeded##

Others were easy to repair, bij clicking on the object and/or reinstalling the app.
Any tips to ‘nail’ the rest? Ehh ecodim!

Is there someone who can help me with the ecodim? Reset and reconnect…
Thanks

Try pairing it a few cm’s from Homey

Few cm’s, as in 2 to 3 cm’s?

I had homey plugged in rather close, but there was a distance of about 20 cm. I thought that was allready close, coming from 8 metres and wall and floor.

Well, I don’t know the exact pairing range, but 20cm might still be just too far in certain conditions.
I’d use a few cm’s (1, 2 or 3) to be absolutely sure range is not one of the issues.

:+1:t3:
I’m happy the homey is rather mobile.
I will give a sign when succeeded.

After many many tries with homey allmost on the switch, it finaly reconnected. Strangely not by following the on screen instructions but merely after trying random combinations of pushing the small button.
But successful…