Google lntegration lost and can not be repaired (other then reboot modem / router / Homey): Athom is aware

@Michel_Bos
Great question: my set-up is here.

But it seems to me this thread is evolving and I am not sure we are all having the same issue. Let me try to summarize, but feel free to correct:

• We are NOT anymore talking about the internal error encountered when turning on Synchronize with Google
  • We are talking about “being offline” in these cases:

A. After linking to Google Home or rebooting, all Homey devices in Google Home are online but go offline after some time (@Prom , @Michel_Bos )

B. After linking to Google Home the first time, all Homey devices in Google Home remain offline (@Rrrr ):
1. With a exclamation mark (iPhone)
2. With Loading… in the icon (Android)
3. Moreover, the devices are not per room/zone but all together (which Athom confirmed was caused by a change in the Google API).

C. Homey going into offline modus and (therefore) not being able to add new devices in Homey (@Michel_Bos )

D. Philips Hue devices connected via Matter to Homey, going offline after some time in Homey (and therefore Google Home) (@BenD ).

These cases have similarities and could be caused by the same issue, but it is not guaranteed. So I suggest to first focus on making sure your Homey is stable and online before we continue with Google Home devices being/going offline.

I leave it to @Michel_Bos to confirm what his thread is trying to solve otherwise we’ll get all confused.

To answer your question: I have a Google ethernet adapter and my Homey is never offline, I never reboot it and I am on both LAN and WiFi at the same time

1 Like