Withings App instability

I am starting to see issues developing with the Withing’s app that stops it registering someone gets up even if I daily restart the app. It used to work faultlessly, but I am starting to see a persistent failure. I can tend to immediately fix it by restarting the app which allows it to work. I did try to restart the app daily in the morning at 3am but this does not seem to help. I tried to log a bug with Homey, but the app is stuck in-between Atom and a “Verified Developer” so clicking the support loops you back to the Homey help centre. Is it just me or is others getting this issue?

I experience the same, but only when a new Homey firmware has been installed. Next for each user/device I gp to maintenance to log in the withings-acoount again. That fixes it until a new firmware is installed.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Has anyone sent a message to Athom about this?

No, i did not.
Regards,
Paul

I tried to contact them, but like I said in the post the system just loops around

you can make a support request Support | Homey , select your Homey, click other, and then you can click contact support at the bottom.

You will need to use the form and just connect Athom directly rather then via the withings app - the app is actually written by Athom.

Reach out and let them know how annoying this is :slight_smile: make sure you send them a diagnostic report from the app so the can identify the issue - especially if a restart isn’t helping.