Frient, Aqara and smartthings - connecting issues suddenly

Hi,
So I have issue where suddenly all my devices was “lost” in the zigbee network…
I did a lot of searching and trials & errors, and ended up doing “recovery with update (not deleteing homey, but put it upside down etc).” After the updates and restarts, I did a complete zigbee network delete.

Now I was able to add just two zigbee devices, and it was a frient door sensor pro and motion sensor pro. When tryin to add a 3. device it cannot longer find any.
I have done several attempts, different devices but still with 0 luck…

I did follow Zigbee fully down but with no luck so far.

Any1 else here that have experienced it and fixxed it? Or someone that can help me get back on track with homey pro.

Thanks in advance.

If you’re still using the original Athom power supply for your Homey, it’s time to replace it.

Using a new one, and new cable as well. Still same problem

Show us your https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/zigbee or run [Community Survey] Homey v5 ZigBee Health check and statistics collection (HomeyScript), it may also give you some recommendations.

Hi, here is as screenshot

Looking on your screenshot, you didn’t follow Athom recommendation - https://support.homey.app/hc/en-us/articles/360019239879-Creating-a-stable-Zigbee-network-with-Homey-Pro - however, it shall be enough trying to Interview them, your Mesh is not so big which could cause other problems due to the distance for example - anyway, if they will not respond on interview and refresh mesh, try to add them without removal and then restarting Homey or given apps. Also I hope those sockets are not in significant distance from Homey if so, also check possible overlap of Wifi signal with Zigbee - ZigBee and Wi-Fi Coexistence | MetaGeek - you can’t however change Zigbee channel without Zigbee network reset but if you have overlap, maybe you can change your Wifi channel.

To be clear, I have done a reset.

The devices I have added again is actually just the frient motion and entry pro. Why the AQARA and smartthings is showing now must be because I havent deleted them from the system.

frient products are just 1meter away from the hub, and that is also no obstacles in the way. The other devices I want to add is not far from it either, but it cannot add them. Even an aqara motion just 0.5m away it cannot find…

Do you mean Zigbee Network reset , which channel have you choosen for Zigbee after reset ?

You mean they appear in the developer interface after the reset ? That would be quite odd…

Zigbee is fine even on 5m behind walls, I meant longer distances, which is not your case.

Hi,
Thanks for helping me out.
Yes zigbee network reset. I did not get an option for channel?

The devices where in the app after reset, but with an error that the zigbee network was reset.

https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/zigbee
scroll down -
obrazek
You do need to change this ONLY if you have Wifi channel overlap - check links above. In normal situation there is no need to touch that setting / option.

So just pairing them again shall be OKay, but as mentioned, router / main power operated devices first (those closest ones), battery operated second.

What I struggle to understand, what exactly problem you have at this moment ? You still can"t pair again any of the additional devices ? Have you performed also PTP - [HOW TO] ptp ?

Hi, sry for late reply.
My issue is that neither device will pair again… :confused: I can stand right next to it and try to pair, and it wont… Nothing is registered…

That’s really strange - you can’t register ANY type of the device you mentioned above or some specific devices ? Battery or non-battery powered, eventually for battery powered, have you tried to replace battery ? Can you share the errors you get upon pairing ?
Also I would suggest to contact Athom support…it may also happen your unit is faulty, but I still believe there might be some other problem.