Bluetooth Thermometer Hygrometer from Xiaomi

Ah, I thought you meant you were using the devices with Homey directly :smiley:

I can detect them with Homey, but didnā€™t get how to manage them directlyā€¦but HA solved it :grinning:
Immagine 2021-04-26 111031

What are these screenshots? They are not from Homey (at least I havenā€™t seen such screens), and they are not from Home Assistant (at least I havenā€™t seen such screens)ā€¦

https://tools.developer.homey.app/tools/ble

2 Likes

Any new ā€œhopesā€ about connecting a thermometer? :pray:

Thought IĀ“d post here to help someone else. I have two Xiaomi BT thermometer hygrometers. Last week I discovered that I can use my Xiaomi Bedside Lamp as ā€œBLE Gatewayā€ (option under profile in the Android Xiaomi app). It connects to the BLE sensors via Bluetooth, and uploads to Xiaomi cloud. It can then be brought into Home Assistant via this integration.

The best would off course be if Homey could connect directly to these devices via Bluetooth.

Sorry for revival but does anyone succeeded to add these BLE (Xiaomi and ATC) as passive BLE sensor? I mean sniffing and decoding broadcast?

Youā€™re going to need a specific app for that, which AFAIK doesnā€™t exist for Homey.

I think so.
Iā€™m using BLE Ruuvi app with success, ATC and other works the same they send a broadcast frame that just need to be decoded. So my guess would be to have a kind of generic BLE broadcast decoder, starting with ATC or public MI (like the picture) would be awesome. Unfortunately, Iā€™m not skilled for. Thatā€™s a shame.

Guys, I have just put together an application that scans for these (LYWSD03MMC) devices flashed with ATC firmware.
It needs to use the ATC441 format.

The code is quite dirty, feel free to use or modify it. :slight_smile:
Already submitted as an application to Homey, it is currently under testing.

1 Like

Hello guys, hello ZsR, I made some changes, fix bug and can participate if you want. I made pull request so you can check it on github. There is still bug with battery, maybe check later. But thx! Finally my thermometers works with homey! :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking you time and fixing the code! I merged your fix! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks ZsR and horakamr, it works great.

Awesome does works but CGG1 with ATC are quite long to detect, I needed to install them 3/4 times before seeing it

as we canā€™t set polling_interval and scan_duration into this app (we can with ruuvi app)

so default are 60s and 10s scan I have better results with 90s 30s, because 10s we miss often frame

let polling_interval = this.homey.settings.get('polling_interval');
        let scan_duration = this.homey.settings.get('scan_duration');
        //default value for polling and scan
        if (!polling_interval) polling_interval = 60;
        if (!scan_duration) scan_duration = 10;

best would be able to set the intervals into app like on ruuvi app

I have managed to publish the app in the App store!
Here is the topic:

1 Like

Does someone know if i can also attatch the XIAOMI MMH MCO-C401 to homey with this app? It also needs to be updated with telink flasher to a custom bluetooth firmware and then a custom zigbee firmware. Itā€™s a e-ink temperature- humitidy sensor.

Yes: no.

1 Like

Thank you, Robert.