[APP][Pro] Xiaomi Miija (Temperature and Humidity)

Is there any way to “age out” the readings or perhaps have a timestamp on the last one.

As it stands if you have an issue with a sensor the last reading is still “current” and of course might not reflect reality and this exhibit undesirable results in a flow.

Or is there anyway the application could flag an error if no reading is received after a configurable timeout period?

That should all be implemented on a lower level (Homey’s core).

You can use workaround, eg. A script to check sensor last update - #39 by Sharkys

1 Like

I get the same issue. That it connects as an unknown Zigbee device after flashing FW.
Did you manage resolve the issue? Any solutions available?
I also have Xiaomi LYWSD0MMC-z with FW version: 3001-0120.

“13:16:42: Load firmware file ‘https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pvvx/ZigbeeTLc/master/bin/Z03MMC_v0120.bin’…
13:16:42: File: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pvvx/ZigbeeTLc/master/bin/Z03MMC_v0120.bin
13:16:43: File size: 127956 bytes
13:16:43: Count: 7998
13:17:29: Load firmware file ‘https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pvvx/ZigbeeTLc/master/bin/Z03MMC_v0120.bin’…
13:17:29: File: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pvvx/ZigbeeTLc/master/bin/Z03MMC_v0120.bin
13:17:29: File size: 127956 bytes
13:17:29: Count: 7998
13:17:37: Start DFU
13:19:04: Update done after 85.722 seconds”

Thanks!

The only solution at the moment is to download my version of the app (from here) and installing it using Homey’s command line tool.

Hi Robert! Just to clarify, do you use this software by Devbis in the Homey app?

Yup!

Awesome! I will flash 10 of these for my cabin. Since I don’t have a computer at my cabin, is it fine to flash them all at home or are there any disadvantages by doing so? To identify them from each other I could just remove the batteries and add them one by one in Homey.

It’s fine to flash them at home (and if you don’t have a computer at your cabin, there’s no other possibility :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Hi!

It’s so nice that this app exists. I have a humble feature request:

It would be nice to be able to choose how many decimals to be shown from the device, just like you can with the Tuya Zigbee app. It’s not the end of the world that this isn’t available, but it would tidy things up a bit having consistency throughout my devices.

Thanks!

Hi Michal, did you manage to solve this? Unfortunately I’ve got the same issue :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hi Michiel, not really. Mine were completely stuck at some point, so I had to flash them over via USB-UART and I moved into ESPHome (with few ESP boards to have a full house coverage) with the bluetooth version of these, instead of trying and converting them to Zigbee again.

1 Like

Michal, that’s too bad. But many thanks for your response!

If anyone has any ideas, I’d love to hear them!

What would be nice would be the ability to set an offset. My Mijia seems to be about 0.4-0.5 to high compared with my other thermostats.

@robertklep
Hi, I’m trying to install your app from GitHub - Zsoltt-dom/MiTempHum-Homey: Homey App for Xiaomi Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor modded with custom 'ATC' firmware using ATC441 advertising format.
I got Homey today so total newbie, and this is first app I’m trying to install through CLI.
I have downloaded your app, and started CMD with admin priviliges and tried to install with command “homey app install” from unpacked folder of app.
I’m getting error, can you please tell me what I’m doing wrong

✓ Pre-processing app...
Added Driver `xiaomi-thermometer-ble`
Added Driver `xiaomi-thermometer-zigbee`
× Command failed: npm ls --parseable --all --only=prod
npm WARN config only Use `--omit=dev` to omit dev dependencies from the install.
npm ERR! code ELSPROBLEMS
npm ERR! missing: homey-zigbeedriver@^2.1.2, required by hu.corenet.mitemp@1.0.0
npm ERR! missing: zigbee-clusters@^2.3.0, required by hu.corenet.mitemp@1.0.0

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Local\npm-cache\_logs\2024-04-22T15_08_40_980Z-debug-0.log

× Error: This error may be fixed by running `npm install` in your app.
    at C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\homey\lib\App.js:874:15
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async App._copyAppProductionDependencies (C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\homey\lib\App.js:871:26)
    at async Promise.all (index 1)
    at async App.preprocess (C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\homey\lib\App.js:826:5)
    at async App.install (C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\homey\lib\App.js:767:7)
    at async Object.exports.handler (C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\homey\bin\cmds\app\install.js:25:5)

Thanks

The answer is literally in the text you posted :wink:

2 Likes

I was doing it in separate CMD window, now seems OK, it’s installed

P.s. I managed to connect sensor and it works, so thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ZsR @robertklep Hello, when I installed “devbis” firmware as zigbee software, I observed that the xiaomi sensor works better. But when I install this firmware, it appears as an unknown device in homey pro 2023. Can you introduce this to homey.

Read this post. TL;DR: install the version from my Github repository manually.

I am very sorry, can you tell me how to do it? I did the steps in the link below but it didn’t work, I’m doing something wrong.

@robertklep