[APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra

@martijnpoppen Thanks for your swift follow-up. It is indeed an Enyaq I am trying to add.

I am taking the liberty to drop you an off-topic question. Hope you do not mind.
I see you have made some apps for the old Homey to control its LED rings. Does anything similar exist for the new Homey version (believe it is called a screensaver)? Do you know if it is feasible to make something similar for the new Homey or are there any technical restraints?

Thanks again!

1 Like

@Wizze unfortunately it possible anymore. Have a look at the official topic :slight_smile:

What a shame - wonder why Athom blocked the access. Thanks for letting me know​:+1::pray:

@Wizze
If i am wright,
It is not supported annymore because Homey (Athom) dit get a lot of errors and problems from users that their Homey was behaving strange.
Most of the times it was only a screensaver that the customer installed himself and did configure.

1 Like

do you have any news regarding the unlock/lock feature?

@SvenRhein i asked the maintainer of the library to check it. Once he has a fix i can implement that too. I guess in 2 weeks

1 Like

Hi Martijn!

A few weeks ago i wasn’t able to connect to my seat leon hybride anymore via the homey app. I deleted it and tried to add it again, but now i can not even add the car anymore. It gives an error saying to try again, suggesting i used the wrong credentials. I made a report: ebe2ec68-d323-4993-8d3f-c05289ce719a

I also tried your experimental API tool, it also gives an error that 'No VIN number could be found".

Can you please take a look? Thanks for all the effort you put in this app! Love it!

Grtz GJ

1 Like

Hey @_gertjan

Seems like an change in the Seat API

The issue is already reported in the library im using

So we have to wait for a fix

1 Like

Dont know if Im writing in the wrong place, so sorry if this is wrong.
I have a VW ID.4 from April 21(Europe). In the “AND” section I don’t get the “plug is connected” card.
(Only card is “a lock is locked”) do you know if it is a bug in app, a bug in my car or that my car is just to old? 0:)

Otherwise great app

@AndreasBS i would suggest to restart the app. On startup the apps adds all the flowcards

Same issue. with Cupra Hybrid.

@Tarecco yep seems related.
Not much i can do for now, have to wait for an upsate

1 Like

First, thanks a lot for the great app! It really works flawlessly with my ID.3

I have a feature suggestion, as I am a big fan of the energy manager feature of Homey:
-The device/car should update the current loading speed as energy consumption to Homey, if the car is in the home range. (Could be optionally)

This way someone could manage and record their wallbox consumption.

1 Like

@neoscaler good idea, i’ll look into that!

2 Likes

Hi Martijn, it’s been a long a time here. My Enyaq doesn’t change the data. The range remains at 232 km and all other information remains the same. Despite the fact that I have restarted or reinstalled the app etc.

@Ben seems like the Enyaq has issues as well…

Only thing we can do is wait for a fix. I dont have the tools to debug the Skoda API otherwise i would have done it myself

Thanks for your reply

1 Like

Another thing to note is that the VW phone app asks to use your birthday recently . This might also be impacting homey connections to the api, If you did not acknowledge this for the account in use for the homey app.

1 Like

My Cupra, Cupra hybrid login failed with correct working VW id.
I made a report:
575840a5-fd60-4b4e-a626-c7e3431abbb7

@Ronald_den_Otter correct. See: [APP][Pro] We Connect / myAudi / MyŠKODA / My SEAT / My Cupra - #1738 by martijnpoppen

Seat, Cupra and Audi are currently in that change.
VW will follow soon as well :frowning: